(671) COLD STEEL Alliance

All about Alliances will be here.

Moderator: GOC Moderator

Chris

(671) COLD STEEL Alliance

Postby Chris » Tue Jul 05, 2016 9:29 am

Hello Guys,

I'm Chris known as "Beckett" in game. I'm one of the Officers in the alliance. It's been a pleasure so far to be apart of this alliance, everyone is a great help and is great to chat to. There hasn't been a day so far where the alliance chat has been inactive. It's like a small little family even though "That Donkey" and "Sinful" are the average strangers who you would stay away from in person :) ... I'm only joking, them two have made my experience on the game even better.

If there is any questions anybody or needs any help just post below and one of the members will get back to you.

In this thread you can also post to apply for a different position in the alliance, so if you're a recruit or grunt. You can apply to become a higher rank.

Good luck to everybody playing and I hope to see you in game chat. :)

Chris

In game chat: Beckett

Sinful

Re: (671) COLD STEEL Alliance

Postby Sinful » Wed Jul 06, 2016 1:54 am

Hey...
I'm not that bad...

Haha but really COLD STEEL is always looking for active players who love to joke around and have friendly little competitions with each other's to motivate and boost our alliances power. Hit us up either in game or here.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Chris

Postby Chris » Wed Jul 06, 2016 5:51 am

Sinful wrote:Hey...
I'm not that bad...

Haha but really COLD STEEL is always looking for active players who love to joke around and have friendly little competitions with each other's to motivate and boost our alliances power. Hit us up either in game or here.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Ahah nah you're not that bad at all, that's exactly how the alliance chat is. It's full of joking around and having friendly competitions in the events. A bit of friendly competition hasn't hurt anyone :)

EMO PRAYERS

Postby EMO PRAYERS » Thu Jul 07, 2016 9:30 pm

What a day it will be if they merge our servers lol

Chris

Postby Chris » Fri Jul 08, 2016 4:23 am

EMO PRAYERS wrote:What a day it will be if they merge our servers lol

How do you actually switch server and how do you find out which server you're on?

EMO PRAYERS

Postby EMO PRAYERS » Fri Jul 08, 2016 5:01 am

Chris wrote:
EMO PRAYERS wrote:What a day it will be if they merge our servers lol

How do you actually switch server and how do you find out which server you're on?

Currently there is no actual way to switch servers and to my knowledge there are only two servers right now how to figure out the name they still haven't released names for the servers

Return to “Alliances' Forum”