Page 1 of 1


Posted: Mon Jul 14, 2014 12:11 pm
by Nightwalker8
How can one get a satellite? I have seen them around but have no clue how to get one... I have seen on attack reports 0% chance to generate a satellite. How can I get that number up?

Re: satellites

Posted: Mon Jul 14, 2014 2:23 pm
by Talizorah
Satellites are generated through battle, and are only possible for the defending player. Every 100,000 debris creates a 1% chance, up to 20% (2 million debris) to create a sat. There are boost cards you can purchase from the store that increase your chance by either 20% or by 80%. Spend wisely, as using a boost card will not guarantee you a satellite.

A 20% debris field can be achieved by destroying any of the following in one particular battle (Scorpio numbers):

Combat Ships
- 2,400 (12,000) Light Fighters
- 1,000 (5,000) Heavy Fighters
- 360 (1,800) Cruisers
- 160 (800) Battleships
- 134 (667) Dreadnaughts
- 120 (600) Bombers
- 84 (417) Destroyers
- 2* Death Stars

Civil Ships*
- 2,000 Small Cargo Ships
- 800 Large Cargo Ships
- 570 Recovery Vessels
- 300 Colony Ships

* Death Stars and Civil Ships cost the same on all servers.

A planet that already has a satellite cannot receive another one, and all battles there will be listed as a 0% chance.

Hope this helps!

Re: satellites

Posted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 11:00 am
by JohnC
Regarding Satellites, have tried 4 times to produce a Satellite , with no results.
have achieved the 20 % desired for achievement! but have not been able to get one. Question I have is in using the 20% trigger is that percentage for a chance added to the 20% I can achieve from debree of ships for a total of 40% chance. If that is the case if I get the 80% trigger and achieve the additional 20% would that guarantee a satellite.
Is there any accumulative effect of previous unsuccessful tries that would better your chance the more unsuccessful effects you may make.
Would appreciate your clarification in order to made an informative decision.

Many thank,

Re: satellites

Posted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 7:23 pm
by Talizorah
The cards add that percentage to your chance, in addition to the percent generated from debris.

The 20% card allows you to receive a maximum of 40% chance.
The 80% card allows you to recieve a maximum of 100% chance.

When purchasing and using the cards, please be sure to achieve the 20% to maximize the value of the purchase. I have know quite a few players to achieve 99% and not get a satillite.

There is no stacking effect, tho there was a push for it several months back.

Hope this helps!

Re: satellites

Posted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 8:11 pm
by JohnC
Sorry I forgot to ask one more question. Is it possible to use 2 or 3 card triggers at the same time and receive for 2 cards a total of 60% or 3 cards and receive 80 %.
Many thanks for your help.

Re: satellites

Posted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 1:51 pm
by Talizorah
I do not believe they stack, however, I will ask and update my post here when I receive a reply.

Update: The celestial trigger cards do NOT stack.

Re: satellites

Posted: Wed Apr 18, 2018 12:41 am
by Wolfdreamer
but of course they dont stack you see its the real persentage is for the game makers loosing out on peopel buying things so ist about as stacked against the palyers as the devs can make it