Temperature to res ratios?

You can share your strategies and experiences about how to battle and defense, how to collect resources…

Moderators: GAW Moderator, Forum Moderator

bl4kgoat

Temperature to res ratios?

Postby bl4kgoat » Tue Sep 15, 2015 4:02 pm

Hello! Quick question, what are ideal temperatures for different resources? I am aware that colder planets mean higher gas yield, but what about metal and crystal? What would ideal temps be for these resources?

Talizorah
OFFICIAL
OFFICIAL

Re: Temperature to res ratios?

Postby Talizorah » Tue Sep 15, 2015 11:29 pm

Hello! In the game, temperature only affects production of Gas, and not Metal or Crystal. Most players find having 1 really cold "gas planet" and the rest "score planets" to be the most ideal, with some relying solely on alts for major gas production and having all planets be score planets. Myself, I prefer all planets to be 220+ radius to get the most out of my mines. Having an alt with a few gas planets more than makes up the difference. You are allowed to create 3 accounts per device, per server. I highly suggest using them if you have the time and patience to watch over them and build them up.

Talizorah
OFFICIAL
OFFICIAL

Postby Talizorah » Tue Sep 15, 2015 11:36 pm

Here is a little table I created to help determine most ideal planet mine set up for the gas plant. Feel free to use it as you see fit. The gas production numbers are shown for a planet at 30C, which I'd say is pretty average for score planets. A fusion reactor was not intended to be used on any of these, but some may need a lvl or two to compensate, but not enough that detracts in a significant way from the production numbers.

Screen shot 2015-09-16 at 1.31.45 AM.png
Screen shot 2015-09-16 at 1.31.45 AM.png (33.9 KiB) Viewed 4445 times

It is important to note that it is almost always beneficial to build the fusion reactor to increase the gas plant level. It is not beneficial to build to the fusion reactor to assist with metal/crystal mines, in terms of overall gas production. The amount of gas the fusion reactor consumes is also dependent on temperature. Fusion reactors on colder planets consume more gas than hotter planets.

-Tali

bl4kgoat

Postby bl4kgoat » Thu Sep 17, 2015 1:30 am

Thank you for your help!

Return to “Strategies Sharing”