How to build Massive Fleets

You can share your strategies and experiences about how to battle and defense, how to collect resources…

Moderators: GAW Moderator, Forum Moderator

Ares

How to build Massive Fleets

Postby Ares » Mon Jul 01, 2013 9:03 am

To build a massive fleet, things have to be done and in a certain order.

1. Get a steady flow of resources to support a large fleet (Mines, Raiding, etc.)
2. Build All of the prerequisites for Nanite Factory.
3. Build the Nanite Factory itself.
4. Stock up resources to get Nanite to even higher level.
5. Start building Nanites on all planets and turn any other resources into ships.

Note- Each level nanite reduces ships building time by 50%

MrWafflez

Re: How to build Massive Fleets

Postby MrWafflez » Mon Jul 01, 2013 10:10 am

I'm going to have to disagree with this strategy.... You should be building ships as soon as u can. If u wait to get nanite factory to start building fleets u more than likely will get farmed for resources

Ares

Postby Ares » Mon Jul 01, 2013 11:58 am

What new players hauls be doing anyways is upgrading mines/completing quests firy before they should even worry about have an attack fleet.

comeonbaby

Postby comeonbaby » Tue Jul 02, 2013 3:25 am

I think not everyone like atk other players.
So if you dont want to earn resources by atk , you can buy massive matal(7 days),and so on,some buff cards
I advise dont buy resourses, because it's too expensive...Of course,if you have a lot of money~~~~~~lol

Mr.Ed

Postby Mr.Ed » Sat Apr 05, 2014 2:34 am

DO NOT WAITE UNTIL YOU HAVE A NANITE FACTORY. THAT TAKES WAY TOOOO LONG.

First thing you gotta do is building resource builders - mines. Then power supplies to keep them running.
After about level 3 mines, then slowly start adding storage units. Underground bunker is useless, so is more than one research lab, so skip them both.

ATTACK PIRATES, AND SEND SPY PROBES. That will trigger the daily achievement counter, and send you free presents (resources).

In the beginning, keep your eye on the Task icon, and it will keep you pointed in the proper direction.

Also, get more planets as soon as you can. You can use them as "farms" to funnel resources to your main base.

(I'm a Level 39 player, personal score of 105k, and ranked 135. I have five planets and I'm about to get my sixth.)

kooner75

Postby kooner75 » Wed Jun 04, 2014 1:55 pm

This actually doesn't make sense. Think about it, a nanite factory reduces ship building by half the time? Just use two factories on two planets...then combine the fleets. It makes even less sense because you have to ship all the resources to one planet as oppose to just using the resources on another planet to build the ships.

The nanite factory is more for buildings and research not massive fleet building...

h3xkore

Postby h3xkore » Thu Jun 12, 2014 1:30 am

i agree with 2nd post. you should start building a fleet asap. but to you others who said you should focus on building mines and get more planets...HE SAID 1. get a steady income of rez (mines, raiding, etc). this isnt a post about how to get more resources this is a post on how to build a massive fleet... but should also include at the end FLEET SAVE!!!

Return to “Strategies Sharing”