Hermes Server Is Dying, Merger please.

Discuss anything about Galaxy At War Online.

Moderators: GAW Moderator, Forum Moderator

Sengorn Leopardae

Hermes Server Is Dying, Merger please.

Postby Sengorn Leopardae » Sat Nov 22, 2014 5:54 pm

Chat is inactive for hour, maybe two sometimes. People quitting often, hardly any way to rise as.there aren't any new players. My alliance has been rank 20-23 for months. Please allow for a server merger, or let new players join. Say, by not controlling their decision by the "recommended" tag.

Johnathon

Re: Hermes Server Is Dying, Merger please.

Postby Johnathon » Sun Nov 23, 2014 10:20 pm

I agree with seng, however is worse we are low on mods earlier today (whether true or not) the lead said he was resigning this leaves us with one mod on Hermes plz Focus on more mods first.

Sengorn Leopardae

Postby Sengorn Leopardae » Sun Nov 23, 2014 10:25 pm

Definitely, lol. Did you see Aaron's post? He.blames.me for chasing away new players. Even though they have all really been his alts, by his own admission. Give out my coordinates for exposing him too, backstabbing troll. Once a server loses the fancy "recommended" tag the real new players stop coming.

Indigo6269

Postby Indigo6269 » Thu Dec 04, 2014 2:37 pm

I don't mind joining. But i think the real trouble is that the new players don't know if they can join other servers instead of just one server. Trust me because i'm new and i didn't EVEN. know i could do that. Plus just curiosity when you join a new server though you have already joined a server. Do you lose everything and have to start over again? :? A lot of my friends who are new players including myself what to know.

Sengorn Leopardae

Postby Sengorn Leopardae » Thu Dec 04, 2014 9:24 pm

No, you get another account that is seperate from the other server. You start off at square one. Your first account will still exist on your original server though.

Indigo6269

Postby Indigo6269 » Fri Dec 05, 2014 8:46 am

Oh...okay i think i get how it works n Thank you my friend. I shall tell my friends who are playing. And just to make sure i can pick any server or is there demand of money or forbidden server because of some reason. Thank you again.

Return to “General Discussion”