GAWO 2nd Anniversary works

Discuss anything about Galaxy At War Online.

Moderators: GAW Moderator, Forum Moderator

sphinxfan
Forum Moderator

GAWO 2nd Anniversary works

Postby sphinxfan » Wed May 27, 2015 4:05 am

Facebook name:Christopher Mayberry
Commander name:Janogro
Server name: Uranus

Hello GAWO.... Commanders! My name is Chris aka (Commander) Janogro (server) Uranus.... My story is funny as heck. Ok I started looking for a fun game that would give me a way to have a little contact with other people due to the fact that I've been sick for a long time. I had been given some bad news that I was gonna have to have surgery on my kidneys and that ment I was gonna be down even longer. I had been sick for years and it seems like the older I get the worse I was getting. I had been bed ridden for many years and was very tired of watching tv, playing Xbox and looking at 4 walls all the time. Only having my wonderful wife Tanya Mayberry aka Lovie as my only human contact.
I decided to seek out a new game and found GAWO, where I made many great friends. I started playing on October 28 2014 and had built up a nice little fleet when I joined UNSC under Admiral Ying Yong. I found out a month after joining UNSC that I was gonna have to have surgery the first week of December. Time goes by pretty fast and I build up a nice little fleet when I go into hospital. I asked lovie to watch my fleet and send my ships off again just as soon as they came back. I had taught her what to do while I was under. She tells me when I come back up from surgery that a guy named Merl God had hit and destroyed my fleet while I was under. It's ok I learned y lesson and when I got home my friends s76681339 taught me how to fleet save and keep my stuff safe. Merl God became a friend also... it's always best to make someone that gives you a swift kick in the behind a friend. Merl God I owe you one bro.
So I'm home from surgery and trying to get well. Lovie is after me to stay offline and rest. I want to rebuild my fleet and now put in effect what I had learned. So I'm sitting here with about 1 minute until I fleet save and then I can rest for the night. BOOM the internet goes down PANICK much? Hell yes I did. I almost fell out of bed p.o.ed to no end. MAD AS bleep "warning from moderator Merl God" using bad words! Now picture a fat old just out of surgery man, who rarely gets out of bed due to illness heading down the hall way toward the living room to find out what the bleep happened to the internet. I'm cursing all the way, naked, tired, and sick but my butt was gonna find out what happened.
I see lovie standing with the power cord in hand to the router and she says now that I looked like a Grizzly bear foaming at the mouth. Needless to say she blames it on the cat. "Honey the cat got behind the entertainment centre and unplugged it"..... RIGHT wink表情符 Ok I love her so I let it go. I was happy to find that Merl God or no one else found my fleet and it was fleet saved. HAPPY HAPPY JOY JOY... LOL
I have to thank the GAWO team for making the game. It's given me loads of fun but most of all I've made a few buddies too. Thanks for this memory I won't ever forget Internet Grizzly night!
Thanks to s7 ... brother at war to the end... Phantom 13..... Thanks for taking me in when Chaos crashed I owe you bro. Your a naughty man too lol. rkid, jamesb, Azur storm, s15, dragonwood, lucutis, Stryker, the man, Your all great brothers. Always.

Facebook name:Jeffrey Allen Kuehner
Commander name:Arza
Server name:Scorpio

I have been playing GaW since July 2013, and have many memories, both good and bad since the beginning. One of my fondest memories happened not too long into playing, well over a year ago.

One of the first players on our server to research destroyers ghosted next to my home planet. I was busy playing with my fleets and moving res to a second cluster of my planets and my alt a few systems away. Well, since I was actively cycling through the systems, I saw him port in and sent him a simple "Hello!"

Apparently, he thought he was going to get a quick hit in, and was startled to see I was online. He then noticed my alts fleet sitting a few systems away and started to panic. He felt he had walked into a trap!

We carried on a dialogue for some time, all the while he made a point saying he was going to leave the area very soon and he was convinced I was going to trap him. Well, let me tell you, I was still so new at the game I didn't even know I could station my alts fleet on my main accounts planet!

This poor guy got himself psyched out for nothing, and ended up leaving my system shortly after our conversation was over. We did, however become friends and eventually, our two alliances even merged. He is no longer playing, but this is one of my favorite GaW memories to look back on!

Commander: Arza
Server: Scorpio

Facebook name:Michael Mason
Commander name:Rogue Trooper
Server name:Scorpio

Commander name: Rogue Trooper
Server: Scorpio
I was heavily into computer online gaming. Was a quake guy. Battled fatal1ty a few times. Almost beat him. When my daughter was born, she changed my life. She was born with severe disabilities and I couldn't play my computer anymore. I found GAW on my phone and began playing. Having a game on my phone allowed me to be next to her and take care of her. There were plenty of nights I would be in the hospital because my daughter was very sick and this game would be my only outlet. This game brought me joy on some of my most distressing times. I want to say Ty to the devs for bringing us this game. Sometimes the littlest of things like a mobile game can take your mind off of the real world crap we all go through. Ty GAW

Facebook name:Igor Svirsky
Commander name:Unfacing
Server name:Athena

Commander Name: Unfacing
Server: Athena
Commander Diary
Май 2014... Путешествуя по галактикам нас атаковали пираты... Колонизатору пришлось отступить... Газ на исходе... Пришлось колонизировать ближайшую в системе планету... Планета колонизирована, настало время обустроить ее...
Июнь 2014... Стройка на планете все продолжается... Много же трудов это стоит... Флот растет... Но этого недостаточно... Наши силы примкнули к альянсу "Москва" теперь в случае чего мы сможем дать сильный отпор врагу... Спустя несколько дней Мой флот потерпел поражение... Придется снова подыматься с колен... Чего бы мне это не стоило, я должен отомстить...
Июль 2014... Сила моего флота растет... Месть свершилась... Да!!! Еще немного и я буду один из лучших!!!
Август 2014... Наш альянс становится все слабее... Много славных командиров уходят... Нам нужно обьедениться с более сильными командирами и создать новый альянс... Спустя день, мы обьеденились с альянсом СССР... Теперь мы лучшие на сервере... Да... Эта мощь... Эта сила... Это могущество... Я его чувствую... Мы будем всегда лучшими... и все бы было хорошо... Но наш сервер обьеденили с сервером Hades... Пришли Фениксы, появился Адреналин Раш... В нашем альянсе внезапно появился шпион... И большая часть командиров потеряли свои флоты... Адмирал альянса отправляет двух самых подготовленных Капитанов шпионить ко врагу... Это были я и пират... Мы исполнили приказ и ушли ко врагу... Спустя несколько дней Адмирал альянса ушел в отставку в связи с потерей близкого родственника... Капитаны и Командиры в смятении ... Чего же ждать дальше?...
Сентябрь 2014... Адреналин Раш нас приняли дружелюбно, и пока они и не подозревали, мы добывали ценную информацию о враге... Однако все наши бывшие товарищи считали нас предателями... Участь шпиона печальна...
Октябрь 2014... Мы с пиратом добыли всю нужную информацию, сила моего флота значительно выросла, и оставалось только развалить этот альянс врага... Но стоял главный вопрос... Что будет дальше с нами??? Для нашего альянса мы враги, для врагов мы свои... Мы несколько недель думали над этим... И я допустил ошибку... Мой флот был повержен... Это было самое худшее что только могло произойти... Ни союзников, ни флота, ничего....
Ноябрь 2014... Наш Адмирал вернулся!!! И это была самая счастливая новость!!! Мы за несколько дней разрушили альянс врага и вернулись к себе домой... По крайней мере мы так считали... Часть товарищей ушли из альянса, потому что нас считали предателями... Но время уже не вернуть...
Декабрь 2014... Наш альянс ведет ожесточенные бои с врагом, сила флота снова нарастает, я снова чувствую мощь...
Январь 2015... Новые враги появляются ото всюду... А старых врагов так и не убывает... Но нужно с ними бороться... Ни смотря ни на что...
Февраль 2015... Немало врагов повержено... Но какой ценой... Мы потеряли несколько боевых товарищей... Враг ликует - мы скорбим...
Март 2015... Численность флота растет и внушает уверенность в себе и в том что я могу помочь моим боевым товарищам... Нам еще многое предстоит сделать...
Апрель 2015... Слияние серверов... Demeter присоеденился к нам... Мы обрели новых союзников, а так же мы обрели втрое больше врагов... Еще не изученных... Интересно, наконец то можно приступить к полномасштабным боевым действиям...
Май 2015... Большая часть врагов изучена... Часть из них уничтожена силами моего флота, и это не может не радовать... Наш альянс, благодаря мне, занимает первое место на турнире... Мы снова возвращаем былое величие, и мы не остановимся на этом... Вместе - мы сила!!!
P.S. Что будет дальше? На этот вопрос вам никто не сможет ответить... Но мы знаем, Наше будущее будет светлым!!!
До связи, Капитан Альянса СССР Unfacing...

Return to “General Discussion”