Mods

Discuss anything about Galaxy At War Online.

Moderators: GAW Moderator, Forum Moderator

mihu94

Mods

Postby mihu94 » Mon Aug 17, 2015 12:10 pm

Hello dear friends of GAW i play now a longer time on thethys. Started at Lapetus then we merged with them. Now i play near 1 year with this account and i never saw befor so bad mods. They do power abusing and discriminate against players that they dont like. The warn that they give have no reason. I know the rules of globalchat very good and i try ever to follow them. But when we got warns for all what can have 2 meanings how we should write in global. I must say since we merged with theths and become the new mods from there the game makes really less fun. I know that i am not alone with this feeling.... all that feel the same pls help me und us to work vs this POWER ABUSING and DISCRIMINATEING MODS THX FOR YOUR SUPPORT ...... MIHU :evil:

Talizorah
OFFICIAL
OFFICIAL

Re: Mods

Postby Talizorah » Mon Aug 17, 2015 12:57 pm

Hello, for chat moderator issues, you can send an email to:

sphinxmoderatorapps@gmail.com

Please include your commander name and server and any relavent screenshots of the issue as well as any explanations of what you felt is being done wrong. All warnings/mutes given by chat mods are documented, so screenshots showing improper behavior or bad warns/mutes are the best way to collect evidence against chat mods not doing their job properly.

The above email address will get you in contact with head moderator, who oversees all chat mods. As a general rule of thumb, screenshots of global chat are the best way to support your issue against a chat mod, so be sure to document any and everything a chat mod does you feel is not right. Without evidence, it is hard to verify what happened, as GaW does not keep a record of chat.

If you have any issues getting an email through, please let me know!
-Tali

Cpt.Kirk

Postby Cpt.Kirk » Thu Oct 15, 2015 12:45 pm

Hallo zusammen. .ich spiele seid über einem Jahr GaW. Da die deutschsprachigen mods auf unserem Server (Uranus) mehr als unterbesetzt sind bewerbe ich mich um den Posten eines Mods. Über einen positiven Bescheid würde ich mich freuen. Auf Uranus bin ich Admiral der Allianz Rnk...

Talizorah
OFFICIAL
OFFICIAL

Postby Talizorah » Fri Oct 16, 2015 5:27 pm

Cpt.Kirk wrote:Hallo zusammen. .ich spiele seid über einem Jahr GaW. Da die deutschsprachigen mods auf unserem Server (Uranus) mehr als unterbesetzt sind bewerbe ich mich um den Posten eines Mods. Über einen positiven Bescheid würde ich mich freuen. Auf Uranus bin ich Admiral der Allianz Rnk...

Hello! Thank you for you interest in applying for a moderator position. Please follow the link below for the moderator application. Please follow the instructions in the original post and email your completed application to the appropriate email address listed.

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=576

Thank you!
-Tali

Return to “General Discussion”