Hurricane Irma and loss of my entire fleet

Discuss anything about Galaxy At War Online.

Moderators: GAW Moderator, Forum Moderator

GeorgeMcGinn

Hurricane Irma and loss of my entire fleet

Postby GeorgeMcGinn » Wed Sep 27, 2017 6:05 pm

Hello,

I was playing the game when I lost power for days and by the time I got it back, then waited for internet to be restored, I had a 10K to 20K fleet wiped out.

I would like to know if the game developers of the mods here can help me restore my fleet. I am rebuilding it, but due to nature I lost everything, from my ALT as well.

I'm pretty sure that others have had this happen. I know some of my adversaries did apologize for attacking me while I had no power and dealing with Hurricaine Irma, and that was nice of them, but I would like to see about getting my fleet lost restored.

Thanks, George

ALSO, my PS was 710,000 before Irma, 295,000 after. I would like that fixed as well.

Talizorah
OFFICIAL
OFFICIAL

Re: Hurricane Irma and loss of my entire fleet

Postby Talizorah » Fri Sep 29, 2017 10:31 pm

George,

I do sincerely hope you and your family and friends made it through safely!

I am sorry to hear such a tragic event as Irma has effect your progress in GaW. While I have not heard anything from the developers about this, I would encourage you to send an email to support@sphinxjoy.com. Please include your commander name(s) and server in the email, and as much information about your losses as you can. I cannot make any promises, and I do not know if they can do anything or not, but it would not hurt to try. Please allow 48 hours for a response. If you have not received a reply by then, shoot me a PM and I will try to contact them.

I wish you all the best!
-Tali

Return to “General Discussion”