Jedi Knight Abuse

Discuss anything about Galaxy At War Online.

Moderators: GAW Moderator, Forum Moderator

Papazo

Jedi Knight Abuse

Postby Papazo » Fri Dec 29, 2017 8:05 pm

Hi, i’m here to share some screenshots of a legitimate conversation that turns into a 24h mute from me. Papazo. (Server Glory)

So at first, I was talking with some guys and I said in 3 lines that one guy will be hacked by two others guys that are knowned to hack people on our server.

When Jedi knight(mod) connect on our server he told me I was threating of hacking someone. It’s taken out of context.

After that I tooks screenshots and asked Jedi Knight to tell me how to contact directly the Head Mod Colossus.
Jedi knight avoided my question and told me to go into feedback. (In another post on the forum, a mod told me to contact directly Colossus, but I don’t actually know how). So I ask Jedi Knight again, hes avoiding my question. So I ask him again, and he put me on a 24h mute for trollin him. But I was only asking for a direct way to contact Colossus.

Talizorah
OFFICIAL
OFFICIAL

Re: Jedi Knight Abuse

Postby Talizorah » Fri Dec 29, 2017 9:05 pm

You can reach Colossus through email at sphinxmoderatorapps@gmail.com.

I am not sure if he uses LINE anymore, but his ID there is col.enoch.

Please provide your commander name, server, a description of what happened (like in your OP) and any relevant screenshots when you contact him.

-Tali

Return to “General Discussion”