What would you like added to the game?

Discuss anything about Galaxy At War Online.

Moderators: GAW Moderator, Forum Moderator

Ares

What would you like added to the game?

Postby Ares » Sun Jun 30, 2013 11:09 pm

What do you think should be added to the game? Answer in comments below!

Yaretzk1

Re: What would you like added to the game?

Postby Yaretzk1 » Tue Aug 20, 2013 5:10 pm

Implementation of players ranking designed along the lines of ELO model (the kind used for chess players). This ranking philosophy generously rewards players winning over other players that are stronger than them and only marginalny rewards players that are winning over much weaker opponents. This would serve to discourage practice of harvesting points by strong players constantly raiding weaker players. Also, it would give incentive to all players to attack stronger opponents and be better than them. Both things would benefit game and improve gaming experience.

DestroyerOne

Postby DestroyerOne » Tue Aug 27, 2013 8:24 am

Yaretzk1 wrote:Implementation of players ranking designed along the lines of ELO model (the kind used for chess players). This ranking philosophy generously rewards players winning over other players that are stronger than them and only marginalny rewards players that are winning over much weaker opponents. This would serve to discourage practice of harvesting points by strong players constantly raiding weaker players. Also, it would give incentive to all players to attack stronger opponents and be better than them. Both things would benefit game and improve gaming experience.

GOOD idea!! like HONOR POINTS or some..

Twista

Postby Twista » Wed Aug 28, 2013 11:55 pm

The biggest thing is res trade/transport between alliance members. Other then fighting together, helping each other grow is the point.

I don't know if you have this already, I've only been really playing for 2 days. however, I've looked through the FAQ and the forum for a description on how to BB code player names (not listing Coords) but rank, win/loss, alliance and any other pertinent info can be brought up - maybe just link to their existing bio page? Muey helpful. Also maybe a bb code link that opens a set of Coords on the map. Say u want to send an alliance mail all stating to watch out for playersoinso, his known Coords are [#-#-#] and [#-#-#]. Your team mates can click on one coord set and the map opens that location. OR better yet, opens a stat window stating owner, alliance, planet stats - with an option to mail the user or open the coordinate up onto the system map.

I also would like to see the daily lotto brought back. Having it on our task list and asking us to pay for it with DM is kinda cheap. I have no problem spending real money on a game, but make it worth it. It doesn't cost the game developer anything to be generous with in game perks, it makes the gamers happy to give over cash for DM in the long term. And take the buy DM off the daily task list, or add other things to allow us to get to the 100 chest with out feeling like we have to buy it every single day. It also comes off as petty.

CorpusChristi

Postby CorpusChristi » Tue Sep 17, 2013 10:52 am

I would love to see this game come in a Laptop or PC version...That would be very awesome..I would even pay to have that happen. :) :) :)

Maesy

Postby Maesy » Wed Sep 18, 2013 7:50 am

A war button to stop the farmers from bullying people, if a war is declared and both alliances agree,you attack as many times as you want, otherwise you can only hit the same target twice in a 24hr period.

Mlugo

Postby Mlugo » Mon Sep 23, 2013 6:24 pm

What about adding the feature to send a joint attack to yourself. This way you can separate your fastest ships with the slowest. The time the ships takes to get to the target will be based on the slowest ship but once the attack land the return time will be based on their speed.

Yamamoto

Postby Yamamoto » Tue Sep 24, 2013 10:38 am

250k recyclers and transporters

marscano

Postby marscano » Sun Oct 06, 2013 7:21 pm

I would like to see an active stock market and galactic news.

Tofer3990

Postby Tofer3990 » Mon Oct 07, 2013 10:11 am

A system where if your radar picks up an inbound fleet attack, you can meet it in space with your desired fleet, not stopping their fleet from coming to your planet if your fleet is destroyed, but to attack their fleet before they get the chance to return before the attack gets to your planet and loses. Maybe even where if the fleet you launched is faster than theirs they can catch up to a returned fleet.

Return to “General Discussion”