Moderator Recruitment - Base On Server-Long Term

Discuss anything about Galaxy At War Online.

Moderators: GAW Moderator, Forum Moderator

catisalive

Re: Moderator Recruitment - Base On Server-Long Term

Postby catisalive » Wed May 14, 2014 5:02 pm

Applied for Moderator on Pisces. Things seem to be getting quite out of control lately.

highlander85

Postby highlander85 » Sat May 17, 2014 4:22 pm

Hey am 28 from the uk would like to mod athena I have been an admin on uthere game like css cod and uthere games my online name is highlander85 I know a mod is much the same as an admin keeping the peace And making sure players play by the rules and to give players help were I can I dont expect anything from being a mod just to help players and to make sure uthere players play by the rules :D

DAHTUCT

Postby DAHTUCT » Sat May 17, 2014 11:35 pm

1 yes. Moderated russian chats, games, car forums.
2 33 years
3 im active player in 3 servs. im understant rus and eng lang. Im from Russia. Moscow.
4 keep clean chat. Help to new plrs. lookin for rules.
5 mod must be like jugde imho.
6 Athena
7 russian . english.
8 DAHTUCT . Hell houndz
9 +3 Moscow time.
10. Dantist@mail.ru
11. I see to many trash on rus lang in Athena serv. New plrs see that and go out. I want help .

SirRaziel

Postby SirRaziel » Sun May 18, 2014 12:00 am

I have moderated for maplestory and ogame. 24 years of age. I can bring peace to the servers, by following the guide lines and enforcing rules. Moderators make sure players aren't harassed, keep the server in check. Make sure players follow the rules, such as harassing and cursing. They also make sure player aren't exploiting the game. How to moderate further beyond my current knowledge. Also, to have more experience for future positions.
I am interested in moderating Demeter on Andriod.
I speak English as my first language, Spanish as my second and japanese as my third which I am currently studying. My commander name is SirRaziel and my alliance in Demeter is Legion.
The zone of which I live in is pacific standard time, and I live in Las Vegas. Martinezgabriel21@gmail.com. I would love to moderate the server of Demeter, because there is alot of profanity and harassing. Some players talk of dm glitches and others have prohibited names. I would like to serve and stand for justice and uphold the rules and guidelines of Sphinx.

jmuehe2

Postby jmuehe2 » Sun May 18, 2014 11:51 pm

I have no previous moderator experience online. I am 26 years old. If I am selected to become a moderator I believe I can bring a fun, safe and enjoyable experience to the gaming community as a whole. I think a moderator is there to ensure that there is no adviser or spamming in World chat, ensure that all players are abiding to the terms of service, and enforce all rules set by the system administrators . They are also there to help all players with any questions they may have. If I am chosen I expect to learn how to mitigate world chat issues as they arise and how to help players that are in conflict resolve there issues in the fairest way possible. I would like to moderate Demeter. I only speak English. My commander name is Troy and alliance is Phoenix Order. My time zone is Pacific Standard Time. The email I will be using if accepted is jmuehe2@gmail.com. I would like to add that I am available at almost all hours in the day and I am very adaptive to any circumstances that may present itself. I hope you give my application some real consideration Thank you for your time.

LordVader

Postby LordVader » Wed May 21, 2014 7:08 am

1. Have you had any previous moderating experience?
---Yes, i am a moderator for Ogame and im a moderator on a couple computer games that r kinda the same as this, but they all require the same thing pretty muxh.

2. How old are you?
---Im 26

3. What do you think you can bring to the team if you are selected?
---Well im online playing alot so id bring lots of support to it just by being their, ive had some training for being a moderator in the past so with that i think i would be a great asset to the team. Plus i have good control of myself and wouldnt abuse my power as a mod. Im a team player for all.

4. What do you think moderators do?
---Moderators have the job of keeping the game chat rooms under control makong sure that peope arent using foul language which alot do and keep order, whioe following and applying all the rules that are set for the game. Being able to maintain order making sure the players dont act up or fighting which id make them take it to private chat or not at all. And of course giving support to players who need it, and giving tips as such.

5. What do you expect to learn if you become a moderator?
---I havent been mod for this game yet but i hope to learn the fundamentals of this game, and i plan on learning everything i can about the position, im a fast learner and pretty much whatever im given.

6. Which server are you interested in moderating?
---Im currently playing in the server Gemini so id like to mod their.

7. Which languages do you speak (primary and secondary) ?
---English,Spanish

8. What is your commander name and alliance name in game?
---My user is Lord Vader and I'm in Alliance called Army of Anubis.

9. What is your time zone or location?
Eastern Time zone, Wytheville,Va

10. Which email would you likely use to mod?
---www.LEATHERHEAD2008@hotmail.com

11. Is there anything else that you would like to share with us?
---I really wanna be mod cuz whenever im playing im always seeing someone trash talk other players and myself, and i feel that if im given this opportunity with all the time im paying i could shape up the global chat rooms where people only have good things to say and limit the amount of rudeness that they say to other players, my little brother plays this game and i dont let him on the global chat rooms cause of the influence other player let on. With me being a mod all the kids who play the game can have a good experiance while being able to talk in global chat rooms and seeing people swear. People always find a way to swear around the blockage and i see them talkinging about drugs on global chat which ISNT acceptable. S please let me know if theirs anything else you want to ask me and ill be happy to answer. Thanks

Matthew712

Postby Matthew712 » Wed May 21, 2014 7:16 pm

1. I have not had any moderating experience in online games but I have worked out conflicts between people in real life before.
2. I am 17 years old.
3. I can bring another calm level head to the team if I am selected. I also play the game actively so I am on enough to moderate the server. I am respectful, fair, and sensible with my choices.
4. I think moderators keep peace in the servers. I think they make sure that the chat stays appropriate for all the players that are on the server. They keep things in order so things don't get out of hand on the chat.
5. I think I could gain valuable moderating experience if I was chosen. I could also possibly learn the basics of another language which would help me be a better moderator.
6. I would like to become a moderator for the Aquarius server.
7. Primarily I speak English and I also speak Spanish as a secondary language.
8. My user name is Matthew712 and my alliance is called Empire Shadows.
9. My time zone is Eastern Standard Time, I'm in Port Huron, Michigan.
10. I would use matthewthill97@gmail.com.
11. I am also an Eagle Scout in Boy Scouts of America. I treat everyone fairly and respectfully. I want to be a moderator because there isn't a mod on at the same time that I am online so the chat isn't always clean. If a moderator is on they are only on for about 20 minutes so I feel like I could help keep order in the chat during a time when there doesn't seem to be other moderators online.

Matthew712

Postby Matthew712 » Wed May 21, 2014 7:36 pm

I changed my mind and I would rather not be a moderator at this time.

Thank You,

Matthew712

Samuel Sánchez

Postby Samuel Sánchez » Fri May 23, 2014 9:00 pm

1 Have you had any previous experience moderator?
I have not yet had experience as a moderator.
2 How old are you ?
20 years
3 What you think you can bring to the team if selected?
If I am selected could help in terms of gameplay , game option , and needs that require players to make the game becomes increasingly interactive with the user
4 What do you think the moderators ?
Control , help , and manage report server players
5 How do you expect to see if you become a moderator?
I hope to help you and give the game as interactivity and improvements for the user can feel at easy
6 What server are interested in moderating ?
Athena
7 What languages ​​do you speak ( primary and secondary) ?
Spanish and Portuguese , reads and writes Basic English
8 What is your name and the name of the commander of the alliance in the game?
Samuel Sánchez and my nick in the game is DeagleOne, I am leader of the alliance Legendas
9 What is your time zone or location?
I'm from Paraguay and I am from 07:00 am to 11:00 p.m.
10 Which email would probably use mod ?
Cristhian_sanchez66@hotmail.com
11 Is there anything else you'd like to share?
I was elected as moderator could help them in terms of Latino players , Spanish and Portuguese ( Brazilian or Portuguese or who speak the language ) because until now there is no server amx speak or understand these languages ​​, Test me and I will show you results.
Thanks for taking the time to read my message

Matthew712

Postby Matthew712 » Sat May 24, 2014 8:47 am

1. I have not had any moderating experience in online games but I have worked out conflicts between people in real life before.
2. I am 17 years old.
3. I can bring another calm level head to the team if I am selected. I also play the game actively so I am on enough to moderate the server. I am respectful, fair, and sensible with my choices.
4. I think moderators keep peace in the servers. I think they make sure that the chat stays appropriate for all the players that are on the server. They keep things in order so things don't get out of hand on the chat.
5. I think I could gain valuable moderating experience if I was chosen. I could also possibly learn the basics of another language which would help me be a better moderator.
6. I would like to become a moderator for the Aquarius server.
7. Primarily I speak English and I also speak Spanish as a secondary language.
8. My user name is Matthew712 and my alliance is called Empire Shadows.
9. My time zone is Eastern Standard Time, I'm in Port Huron, Michigan.
10. I would use matthewthill97@gmail.com.
11. I am also an Eagle Scout in Boy Scouts of America. I treat everyone fairly and respectfully. I want to be a moderator because there isn't a mod on at the same time that I am online so the chat isn't always clean. If a moderator is on they are only on for about 20 minutes so I feel like I could help keep order in the chat during a time when there doesn't seem to be other moderators online.

Now I am resubmitting my application. I dealt with the situation that made me withdraw a couple of days ago and I would like to be considered for a moderator again.

Return to “General Discussion”