GAW Cross Server Battles !

Discuss anything about Galaxy At War Online.

Moderators: GAW Moderator, Forum Moderator

Sengorn Leopardae

Re: GAW Cross Server Battles !

Postby Sengorn Leopardae » Mon Nov 24, 2014 12:39 pm

I do not want to have my alliance battle other alliance when the enemy has such advantages as higher daily Dark matter reward, higher resources.production, and cheaper to build ships. We would have no chance.

Lily

Postby Lily » Tue Nov 25, 2014 1:01 pm

Sengorn Leopardae wrote:I do not want to have my alliance battle other alliance when the enemy has such advantages as higher daily Dark matter reward, higher resources.production, and cheaper to build ships. We would have no chance.

All servers have same daily rewards now ;-;

and I am pretty sure there is only 2-4 servers that have different costs/times

Talizorah
OFFICIAL
OFFICIAL

Postby Talizorah » Tue Nov 25, 2014 1:34 pm

Lily wrote:
Sengorn Leopardae wrote:I do not want to have my alliance battle other alliance when the enemy has such advantages as higher daily Dark matter reward, higher resources.production, and cheaper to build ships. We would have no chance.

All servers have same daily rewards now ;-;

and I am pretty sure there is only 2-4 servers that have different costs/times

All servers, both Android and iOS, have the same daily rewards (as of beginning of November 2014) and are all on the same economic system (as of Scorpio + Leo server merge).

sVIIn

Postby sVIIn » Wed Dec 10, 2014 11:19 am

This is a great attempt to keep the game alive. All your loyal players are supportive of any actiions taken to continue the survival of this game! Personally I've spent thousands on your game a figure I never have given even to world of warcraft! I enjoy the global chat very much and the strategic play. I do however find it a little unfair that android users are going to be subsequently punished by susceptibility to IOS platform attacks that have been given "unfair incentives" and statistically they will simply crush android users. I am honored that you are reading this, and I have faith in your support team. You have recalled my account from a lost status and I really appreciate that. I do ask you a favor Sphinx my joy, please consider the android users who have been loyal to you for nearly a year playing every day. Because IOS were given lotto tickets and 30 DM a day I find it a just appeal to ask of you a 777 DM reward for all Android accounts upon the Piloting Tower release. If this request is to bold I understand, however you will reinforcing the confidence of your coonscipts. We are all loyal soldiers for Sphinx, We appreciate YOUR business.

PS: Please release a marketing department, your game crushes Clash of Clans and there revenues skyrocket from a simple funny advertisement. Imagine what you can do.

Lily

Postby Lily » Fri Dec 12, 2014 1:07 pm

I play both iOS and Andriod, iOS never had 30dm a day only 20dm but since a recent update we are now down to the same daily rewards as you... and andriod would most likely destroy iOS servers just because there are soo many of you :lol:

Return to “General Discussion”