Path to the Shadow Stalkers is Dusk Walkers

This is the place where you Recruit new members, Promote your Alliance and share strategies with your Alliance's Members.

Moderators: GAW Moderator, Forum Moderator

Raincrow

Path to the Shadow Stalkers is Dusk Walkers

Postby Raincrow » Tue Aug 19, 2014 6:11 pm

If you have been playing GAW at all you know the Shadow stalkers are a force to be reckoned with and remain highly ranked. There was another sister fleet but the admiral moved on so now Sham Wow activated the Dusk Walkers. The Shadow Troopers had become effective at training and coordination for players working their way up to the mid 20's to 30th. ST were fairly well ranked and effective in our battles. Then if you wanted to go to the Stalkers you could, once proven. There are only a few spots left in the Stalkers so join up and show us what you got. It is my intent to help make the Dusk Walkers a respected force as well. We are a new branch fleet, but are already effective, come along and add your stamp to the glory! :!:

I am one of the Captains and we are building up our ranks resources and options. My alliance depot is open so I can joint strike with you, or if you need someone to man your station while you recoup from a loss or one of those costly draws, we can be there for you.

I am s95730166, not a very catchy nym, I wrongly thought I could change it later. Oh well, too far along now to restart, you can call me "66" online. Look for you there. 8-)

Return to “Alliances' Forum”