account hacked

When reporting a Bug/Issue please specify your In-Game Username for better Troubleshooting. You can also report bugs in the game. Give us your feedback about Galaxy At War Online and ideas for new features.

Moderators: GAW Moderator, Forum Moderator

LeBismark

account hacked

Postby LeBismark » Thu Aug 07, 2014 3:16 am

It started with my phone messing up. Random black screens, I had to restart it to fix. Next thing I know in game I was being attacked and then everything went haywire. Nite I can't login because my pass word is changed. There was someone on my account ranting about getting me banned. If you need more info just ask. :( I just need help fixing this.

LeBismark

Re: account hacked

Postby LeBismark » Thu Aug 07, 2014 3:35 am

My apologies,
Commander name: lebismark
Server name: Aphrodite

Talizorah
OFFICIAL
OFFICIAL

Re: account hacked

Postby Talizorah » Thu Aug 07, 2014 6:06 pm

Hello,

I am really sorry to hear about this. Please follow these steps to reset your account password to hopefully keep others from being able to access your account:

1) log out of the game, and go to the account selection screen.
2) click the login button.
3) click "My Password?"
4) enter your account name and submit. Your email address linked with your account will be sent a link to change your account password. If you receive a 1002 error, you entered your account name incorrectly. If you receive the 1016 error, you will need to take a screenshot of it and email support@sphinxjoy.com with your commander name and server and they will send you the link.
5) click the link in your email and change your password.

Once you have done that, send an email to support@sphinxjoy.com about your account being hacked. Provide your commander name and server, and the email address registered to that account. I will notify Sphinx of this thread, but in the mean time, it would be good to change your password and send them an email as well.

Let me know if you have any additional questions or concerns. Hopefully this can be fixed quickly!

-Tali

Return to “Bugs and Suggestions”