Change Admiral and alliance name

When reporting a Bug/Issue please specify your In-Game Username for better Troubleshooting. You can also report bugs in the game. Give us your feedback about Galaxy At War Online and ideas for new features.

Moderators: GAW Moderator, Forum Moderator

Lucky-sll3

Change Admiral and alliance name

Postby Lucky-sll3 » Tue Aug 26, 2014 3:22 pm

Hi, I would like to know if it is possible to change the admiral of the alliance since he has been offline for a long time, and if it is possible to change the name of the alliance and some members.

Talizorah
OFFICIAL
OFFICIAL

Re: Change Admiral and alliance name

Postby Talizorah » Tue Aug 26, 2014 5:11 pm

Currently there is no way to promote a new admiral, but I've been told it will be included in an undetermined future update. Currently, Captains have the same power within an alliance that Admirals do, except the ability to disband the alliance, so as long as your Captains remain active, your alliance will have access to all functions granted to alliances.

Changing alliance names is currently not possible. I have not heard anything about this, but I hope it will be something that can be brought to the game in the future.

abraxas

Re: Change Admiral and alliance name

Postby abraxas » Wed Aug 27, 2014 10:35 am

Change the name of alliancewould be good for mergers, if incoming players want to change name but not lose the space sat. that you have work hard as a group to create.

Return to “Bugs and Suggestions”