Can't get the new updated galaxy at war online game???

When reporting a Bug/Issue please specify your In-Game Username for better Troubleshooting. You can also report bugs in the game. Give us your feedback about Galaxy At War Online and ideas for new features.

Moderators: GAW Moderator, Forum Moderator

Indigo6269

Can't get the new updated galaxy at war online game???

Postby Indigo6269 » Wed Aug 12, 2015 9:37 am

I can't get the new updated game bc it's too updated for apple to get. Can "un" updated the software. So I can start all over again when u start merging my first server Hera and some other server. Mind as well start over .again. :roll: :|

Talizorah
OFFICIAL
OFFICIAL

Re: Can't get the new updated galaxy at war online game???

Postby Talizorah » Wed Aug 12, 2015 10:14 am

Hello Indigo, I have replied to your PM. Your game should update automatically, it is not necessary to download new updates from iTunes for the game to be on the proper version. Also, you should not lose any account when Hera merges into Scorpio. I have heard of certain older apple devices that stuggle or won't run GaW, but right now, due to the release of newer devices Sphinx can only guarantee support for apple devices from the iPhone 5 (regular) and those devices released after. If you are using a device older than the iPhone 5, it is possible the iOS version is not able to update to the latest iOS (8.4), and will struggle to run GaW. iOS 6 I believe is the oldest supprted iOS version by GaW, but I will have to verify with Support.

Indigo6269

Postby Indigo6269 » Wed Aug 12, 2015 10:26 am

But I'm not using my phone I'm using my iPad which I have went to the apple store website n it says I should get iOS8 but somehow I did not. I will connect apple abt tht maybe tht is the problem...Thank you for helping me.

Indigo6269

Postby Indigo6269 » Wed Aug 12, 2015 12:46 pm

I AM BACK!!!! WAAAA!!! jk :lol: i have another way to come back to the awesome game. though :cry: i have to start all over again...IN Hera as my only first server for now hoping i will be at my former self at level 32, ruling four planets soon, bring up my alliance the Star Devourers and my level one was near level two space station. Along with connecting my former friends and recreating my level two nano factory :cry: :cry: . Oh! and i have a suggestion. Make the research project working ONLY on one planet instead of all the planets tht a player has. it is time consuming when all the planet's research place is taken bc of ur previous planet is doing research. I mean i understand that the research levels are connect to ur other planet research but it is still time consuming to wait for that planet to finish researching when u really need this project to level up or starting up. if u can do the separation of the research spots of other planet then the main planet that would be great. But if u can't then thats understandable. Oh! another thing. U really should explain how u find a deprive field and how to create ur own moon. i Had to ask a friend to get that information and Its REALLY HARD to get a friend or even a player to talk to u. Along with getting people sign up as ur friend or alliance. I AM BACK!!!! :lol: :twisted: :lol:

Talizorah
OFFICIAL
OFFICIAL

Postby Talizorah » Wed Aug 12, 2015 8:50 pm

Glad to see your issue was resolved! For anyone else who might be having the same issue, here are the minimum device requirements for GaW:

iPad2/iPhone 4s or later
iOS version 6.0 or later

-Tali

Return to “Bugs and Suggestions”