Missing DM Daily Reward

When reporting a Bug/Issue please specify your In-Game Username for better Troubleshooting. You can also report bugs in the game. Give us your feedback about Galaxy At War Online and ideas for new features.

Moderators: GAW Moderator, Forum Moderator

Kyrros

Missing DM Daily Reward

Postby Kyrros » Tue Sep 15, 2015 1:43 am

Just bought this a couple hours ago before the server rolled over to a new day and haven't seen either the premium points or the DM for either day.

I'm on Oracle, and it seems like the opportunity to buy the DM Daily thing is showing up as either having 311 hours left or 0 depending on what screen you're looking at. On the first screen it says 311:22:20 but when you go to the details of the DM Daily package, it says "Time left for Activity: 00:00:00". So I'm assuming that I just bought a package that's expired.

I've already sent an email to support, but I figured I'd post here before other people have the same issue. :) Plus, your response time on the forums seems pretty fast.

Only been playing a little bit, but I'm enjoying the game so far!

Talizorah
OFFICIAL
OFFICIAL

Re: Missing DM Daily Reward

Postby Talizorah » Tue Sep 15, 2015 9:51 am

Hello!

There are a few things you can try. One would be to close the GaW app and reopen to see if that fixes the issue. The next would be to go to Settings>Options>Restore Orders. If this does not do anything, and the purchase still does not show up on your GaW account and you haven't heard back from Support by tonight. Please leave your commander name and I'll bug Support about it as well ;)

Let me know if you have any other questions!
-Tali

Kyrros

Postby Kyrros » Tue Sep 15, 2015 4:08 pm

Heard back from support but it was a little strange. In my original email to them I sent along the Amazon order ID, my commander name, server, etc. All the info I figured they'd want. They replied with a mail telling me to reply with all of that information. ;-;

I sent the info again, we'll see what happens. lol

Kyrros

Postby Kyrros » Tue Sep 15, 2015 8:19 pm

Support has not been helpful. Please check your PMs.

Talizorah
OFFICIAL
OFFICIAL

Postby Talizorah » Tue Sep 15, 2015 9:04 pm

I have forwarded your response to the forum admin. I will let you know when I have received a response.

Thank you!
-Tali

Kyrros

Postby Kyrros » Tue Sep 15, 2015 9:07 pm

Thanks, Tali. Much appreciated.

Return to “Bugs and Suggestions”