11k player, 9'th in the last event !!

When reporting a Bug/Issue please specify your In-Game Username for better Troubleshooting. You can also report bugs in the game. Give us your feedback about Galaxy At War Online and ideas for new features.

Moderators: GAW Moderator, Forum Moderator

Ryanthusar

11k player, 9'th in the last event !!

Postby Ryanthusar » Thu Oct 01, 2015 5:14 am

How can it be that a 11k player on Roswell,is 9'th in an event and Death Stars,Destroyer and Super Freighters ?
The techs alome are over 200k personal points without ships ! and upon request from the support being told everything is ok. The game mechanics is there by disturbed, since no one can attack him about 50k and it can not get the boats together on it ! because they if they have the ships over 200k then and he can not be attacked again !! solve it please
Attachments
1443468484302.jpg
1443468484302.jpg (86.74 KiB) Viewed 6800 times
1443468482088.jpg
1443468482088.jpg (68.09 KiB) Viewed 6800 times
1443468478455.jpg
1443468478455.jpg (74.61 KiB) Viewed 6800 times

Ryanthusar

Re: 11k player, 9'th in the last event !!

Postby Ryanthusar » Thu Oct 01, 2015 5:32 am

answer by feedback function, everything is normal and okay? Sphinx Entertainment supportet this player by which it fails to comply with the own rules ! GLOBAL RULES : Bannable Offenses to Avoid : 2. Accounts using hacks, bugs, cheats, exploiting code or other methods to change the game functionality originally inteded by Sphinx Entertainmend will be banned. Banns will be made according to severity of offense.

He has more fleet and tech as own personal points that needs to be fixed or the account must be closed down until someone can !!

Ryanthusar

Postby Ryanthusar » Fri Oct 02, 2015 4:24 am

ROSWELL Question ! The Question persist even when the vessels are avaible for free to personal points! would the tech's that can be seen are calculated and when they are man the formula metal,crystal and gas / 1000, still takes about 200k personal points !!! Mathematics is still the same everywhere and therfore he has this advantage, he is unassailable for those who could defeat him and invicible in the level field he play. Question is to the Dev's = thisi is not against the rules ? Lock him up until you make it personal points adapt or is made because he is Chinese as you yourselves or even makes one of you this Char ?

Ryanthusar

Postby Ryanthusar » Fri Oct 02, 2015 10:09 am

The score is, he now has 1698806 pints and is vulnerable ^^

this post is closed

Talizorah
OFFICIAL
OFFICIAL

Postby Talizorah » Fri Oct 02, 2015 7:16 pm

Hello,

Unfortunately accounts like this are as a result of certain score glitches due to a bug in the repair system that has been fixed. There are two things that happen with a player who looses fleet due to a bug.

1) Sphinx reviews the players request to have their fleet returned, and the investigation concludes a game glitch caused the loss of fleet.
2) The fleet is returned, however, score for these ships are not.

If that player then loses some fleet, their score will continue to drop, and can even go negative (I believe). However, because the players legitimately were given their fleet back by Sphinx, and did not in any way break the rules themselves, they are allowed to continue to play with the account. Sphinx will not modify any players score for any reason. Over time, if the player continues to build ships, and repair any that are destroyed, their score will eventually even out.

Unfortunately you will find accounts like this on almost every server over 6 months old. These players have not yet been deemed to be breaking the game rules as their accounts were intentionally corrected by Sphinx. While I do not agree, and myself, I have fallen victim to players who have these accounts, there are ways to trap and kill these accounts to allow the game to correct itself. If these players do not attack, then there is little to worry about. If they do, they can be trapped using Joint Defense. Even a 2k score account, so long as it has an Alliance depot and sufficient gas, can be used to trap and destroy these little accounts. After enough ship loss, the player will have no choice but to build or to repair ships, which will force its score to correctly reflect the fleet it has.

I am really sorry to see this happen. I apologize for your bad experience with this player. Until the policy changes the best course of action is to use teamwork to bring these accounts to their proper score. Also, posting to the GaW facebook page will bring more exposure to this very real issue. I would suggest posting there as well.

Thank you for taking the time to voice your concerns with this issue on the Forum! I hope a friendlier solution will come soon for this score discrepancy.

-Tali

Talizorah
OFFICIAL
OFFICIAL

Postby Talizorah » Fri Oct 02, 2015 7:26 pm

P.S.

7000 BS of equal or higher tech will take out those 40 DS. Very real for a 500k account to kill what he sent in that particular photo. When facing DS, using Super Freighters, Missile Chasers or Large Recovery Vessels are the best "fodder" to lower damage to your capital ships, as DS do not have rapidfire vs Quartz Ships.

Ryanthusar

Postby Ryanthusar » Mon Oct 19, 2015 3:21 am

Sorry this player is on tour again ! He had 1.6 Million Personal Points on 1.10.15 and yet only 16 k ????
he shot me 60 Death Stars with Ress on Board away in the Night !

Does what from youre side, beacause you can not fix the error, others must suffer and how can it be that it is so small again ? And has these Ships !

IMG-20151019-WA0001.jpg
IMG-20151019-WA0001.jpg (151.38 KiB) Viewed 6650 times
IMG-20151002-WA0005.jpeg
IMG-20151002-WA0005.jpeg (249.54 KiB) Viewed 6650 times
IMG-20151019-WA0000.jpg
IMG-20151019-WA0000.jpg (145.11 KiB) Viewed 6650 times
Last edited by Ryanthusar on Mon Oct 19, 2015 11:48 am, edited 2 times in total.

Ryanthusar

Postby Ryanthusar » Mon Oct 19, 2015 6:38 am

Talizorah wrote:P.S.

7000 BS of equal or higher tech will take out those 40 DS. Very real for a 500k account to kill what he sent in that particular photo. When facing DS, using Super Freighters, Missile Chasers or Large Recovery Vessels are the best "fodder" to lower damage to your capital ships, as DS do not have rapidfire vs Quartz Ships.

a under 50k player hat no chance to stop this Player and the player take out all in his range . Look at the maximum Score to attack a 17k player :evil: it is not 500k and to deff this guy you must 24 Hours play :roll:
It is a bad play from Sphinx, that they not stop this player's and give the right Personal Score ! " Handmake" ?

Ryanthusar

Postby Ryanthusar » Tue Oct 20, 2015 5:24 am

Support005 (SphinxEntertainment)

Oct 20, 15:52

Dear commander, due to some game bugs or server issue, players may get compensation for their battle losses. In earlier version of game, personal score is not added for compensated ships, however, personal score will be deducted if these compensated ships are destroyed again. So there will be players with a low personal score and comparative big fleet/high technology level. This issue has been fixed in current game version. We've checked into this player's user data, there is nothing abnormal on the data. thank you for your feedback and enjoy the game.

Sphinx support team

lol

Ryanthusar

Postby Ryanthusar » Tue Oct 20, 2015 5:26 am

Sorry, but he can attack me and I do not defend because I do not possess the means to do so? And to deffen him I need a big account and the time to be always ON!
Learns times expect and if you make a mistake, he should eliminate are, you would need to make a rollback as the repair glitch was and you do not do this. For ye have rewarded people who have exploited this, since they had to destroy the resulting fleets fleets size.
Ye think not govern on its own and you can not admit mistakes and are affected by it help!
Thank you for nothing, is too much to make the damage which is caused by the fact reversed!
Take money, he do not want to help Standart phrases!
Give to the and represents the crap here, the Support can give her to you, close the Forum and removes the feedback button!
Provides a more volunteers that will cost nothing and let establish the Code of Student for the game and there is no support needed Can you register as unemployed!
Bullshit

Return to “Bugs and Suggestions”