11k player, 9'th in the last event !!

When reporting a Bug/Issue please specify your In-Game Username for better Troubleshooting. You can also report bugs in the game. Give us your feedback about Galaxy At War Online and ideas for new features.

Moderators: GAW Moderator, Forum Moderator

Ryanthusar

Re: 11k player, 9'th in the last event !!

Postby Ryanthusar » Tue Oct 20, 2015 2:50 pm

pls make a full server reset where each players score is adjusted based on the current assets !

Sengorn Leopardae

Postby Sengorn Leopardae » Tue Jan 05, 2016 12:12 am

When I was on Global chat today, King Kong was made moderator. Someone asked if anyone was selling accounts,and I replied $300/my main account. I was promptly warned for illegal game activity, and all of my enemies began requesting that I am to be banned, because it was a bannable offence. In this screenshot, the 11k alt has an account selling advertisement. If it is indeed a bannable offence, you may push to have this glitched account banned on those grounds. That would solve the issue.

Talizorah
OFFICIAL
OFFICIAL

Postby Talizorah » Fri Jan 15, 2016 2:06 pm

Sengorn Leopardae wrote:When I was on Global chat today, King Kong was made moderator. Someone asked if anyone was selling accounts,and I replied $300/my main account. I was promptly warned for illegal game activity, and all of my enemies began requesting that I am to be banned, because it was a bannable offence. In this screenshot, the 11k alt has an account selling advertisement. If it is indeed a bannable offence, you may push to have this glitched account banned on those grounds. That would solve the issue.

Advertising of selling accounts on Global Chat is against the GaW game rules. Please send any relevant screenshots and information to Colossus at sphinxmoderatorapps@gmail.com or via line at col.enoch.

-Tali

Return to “Bugs and Suggestions”