Lost all my account

When reporting a Bug/Issue please specify your In-Game Username for better Troubleshooting. You can also report bugs in the game. Give us your feedback about Galaxy At War Online and ideas for new features.

Moderators: GAW Moderator, Forum Moderator

devinci

Lost all my account

Postby devinci » Fri Jan 15, 2016 9:07 am

Dont acces in my account and i try go change my password but the email a change and dont receive notice change my password one pepole take all my account

Talizorah
OFFICIAL
OFFICIAL

Re: Lost all my account

Postby Talizorah » Fri Jan 15, 2016 2:02 pm

Please send an email to support@sphinxjoy.com with all affected commander names and the server(s) they are on along with an explanation of this issue (what you stated in your post).

-Tali

devinci

Postby devinci » Fri Jan 15, 2016 8:39 pm

Because a receive message to admin if you lose your password send via connection i make it the only problem the guys take my account he change the email and dont receive mail to change my password i have full picture a take for prove its my account

Nilloc

Postby Nilloc » Mon May 15, 2017 7:48 am

Hello, I recently had to wipe my phone so I re downloaded the game & logged in again but I can only log in to my main account, my alt account is no longer visible in the list to select to log in. Is there a fix for this bug?

Talizorah
OFFICIAL
OFFICIAL

Postby Talizorah » Wed May 17, 2017 10:32 am

Nilloc,

When you wipe your phone data, or get a new phone, your account list is deleted as well and you have to sign into each account through the main menu.

When you start up the app, tap on the account name that is showing. Then tap on 'Login' and enter in your account name (possibly different from your commander name - the name that everyone sees you as in game), and your account password, then click 'Login.' If you cannot remember your password, click 'My Password?' and follow the prompt to recovering your account.

Now, if your alt account was listed under your main account, through the commander selection screen, first make sure you have the correct server selected. The game defaults to the newest server on startup on a new/clean device.

If you have selected the correct server and your alt still does not appear in the commander list, please send an email to support@sphinxjoy.com. Include here:

1) your in-game commander name for the account you cannot find
2) your account name for that commander
3) your server
4) what device and internet connection you are using
5) a detailed description of your issue (lost account)

Please let me know if you do not receive a response from support within 48 hrs of sending the email.

I hope you recover your account soon!
-Tali

Return to “Bugs and Suggestions”