Missing some items from buying the $50 special and getting the $5 special bonus items.

When reporting a Bug/Issue please specify your In-Game Username for better Troubleshooting. You can also report bugs in the game. Give us your feedback about Galaxy At War Online and ideas for new features.

Moderators: GAW Moderator, Forum Moderator

Lordenni

Missing some items from buying the $50 special and getting the $5 special bonus items.

Postby Lordenni » Thu May 12, 2016 10:40 am

My account username is Sasha and I play on the Nova server. So I had purchased the $50 special deal that was suppose to give me 3 1m metal container 3 500k crystal and 3 250k gas, and sother I also get the $5 special bonus of additional 5 1m metal containers ect... I didn't get it all. When I checked my items I only had 6 of each when I should of had 8 of each large resource containers. So the reason for my message is I would like to get either the 2 1m metal container 2 500k crystal and 2 250k gas or a complete refund because I didn't get what I paid for. Can your please help!
Once again I play on the new server nova and my username is Sasha
THANK YOU

Talizorah
OFFICIAL
OFFICIAL

Re: Missing some items from buying the $50 special and getting the $5 special bonus items.

Postby Talizorah » Thu May 12, 2016 11:08 am

Thank you for reporting your issues with the special DM $50 purchase. I have notified the forum admin.

In the mean time, I would also encourage you to send an email (copy and paste your post here) to support@sphinxjoy.com to maximize your chances of a faster and personal response from the support team. Also, I would suggest sending the email from your address that is linked to your GaW account instead of from an alternate address.

If you haven't received a response of any kind from the support team or an update on here in the next 48 hrs, please let me know and I'll look into it.

Thank you,
-Tali

Lordenni

Re: Missing some items from buying the $50 special and getting the $5 special bonus items.

Postby Lordenni » Thu May 12, 2016 11:22 am

I'll post it their but the account is linked to my FB account

Lordenni

Postby Lordenni » Thu May 12, 2016 11:56 am

Isn't their anything u can do for me now? I bought the items to use them early for an advantage. It's no use if I don't receive it soon. Isn't there anything u can do? :cry:

Lordenni

Postby Lordenni » Thu May 12, 2016 1:15 pm

Can you please try to give me back my lost items because I wanna buy the $100 deal but not before I get what's owed to me. Cuz I was suppose to get 8 of all the big resource containers... it's not my fault the game bugged out and on gave me 6 of each. All of which I SPENT already and I need more. So before I buy more from you guys can you please please please give me the items I was suppose to get. That would be
2 1m metal
2 500k crystal
2 250k gas..
USERNAME: Sasha
Seever: Nova
My account is linked to my Facebook account. Please fix!!! I'm begging u

Talizorah
OFFICIAL
OFFICIAL

Postby Talizorah » Fri May 13, 2016 9:44 am

Lordenni wrote:Isn't their anything u can do for me now? I bought the items to use them early for an advantage. It's no use if I don't receive it soon. Isn't there anything u can do? :cry:

Unfortunately, I am not an employee of sphinx, just a volunteer on the forum and a regular GaW player like yourself. The only way to get issues that include personal data like with a purchase is to go through support@sphinx.com. They are the only ones authorized to check your game info.

As far as your account being linked to Facebook, that should not matter for anything except login. It will not affect which channel of support to contact.

Please let me know if you have any other questions!

Thanks,
-Tali

Return to “Bugs and Suggestions”