Cheating?

When reporting a Bug/Issue please specify your In-Game Username for better Troubleshooting. You can also report bugs in the game. Give us your feedback about Galaxy At War Online and ideas for new features.

Moderators: GAW Moderator, Forum Moderator

partybob99

Cheating?

Postby partybob99 » Wed Jun 01, 2016 8:10 am

I'm not sure whom to report on this, but my main account and two of my alternate accounts got a system message that says "developers have detected me using 3rd party software when playing the game...."

It goes on saying I may be banned and have my device banned.

This is completely and utterly not true and I need to know who I can discuss this with. I'm unable to defend myself when I have no idea what I'm being accused of.

thanks

Talizorah
OFFICIAL
OFFICIAL

Re: Cheating?

Postby Talizorah » Wed Jun 01, 2016 9:08 am

Hello, I am sorry to hear you have received this message. You can contact the developers/Support by sending an email to: support@sphinxjoy.com.

Please provide your commander name (not your account name) and server for each account that has received this message. Also, just to be safe, send a screenshot of the message along with the email if possible. Support should be able to provide you with further information.

In the mean time, I would suggest changing your passwords and not sharing your account's login with anyone (in the event that you currently do have others with access), at least until this situation is resolved. Account sharing is not against the rules, however, it is strongly discouraged as a friend might do something with your account you normally would not that could negatively affect your accounts standing.

When contacting support, I would suggest providing as much info as possible to expedite the process. If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to ask!

I wish you the best and hope for a quick resolve on this issue.
-Tali

litlwillie

Re: Cheating?

Postby litlwillie » Wed Jun 01, 2016 8:39 pm

I received the same message dated: 2016-05-31 23:13:12. I have three accounts on one device but only got the message on one of the accounts. I have not knowingly downloaded any mods or hacks of the game. I have contacted the developers for clarification. I am considering changing the user name for my account but am waiting to hear from dev first.

Return to “Bugs and Suggestions”