Bug while trying to cancel fight

When reporting a Bug/Issue please specify your In-Game Username for better Troubleshooting. You can also report bugs in the game. Give us your feedback about Galaxy At War Online and ideas for new features.

Moderators: GAW Moderator, Forum Moderator

Papazo

Bug while trying to cancel fight

Postby Papazo » Mon Dec 04, 2017 6:21 am

Hi, I’m a player at [removed]. I’ve made an attack on a guy on [removed]. On Domination.

I’ve tried to cancel 15 seconds before fight, because he reinforced his fleet with his main. I saw the newly arrived ships 450 dread, 750ish cruisers, etc.
I couldnt beat that of course, while I tried to cancel, the game froze and I wasn’t in the last 10 seconds.

Then I lost all my fleets...
it’s really a pain. i actually put quite some money in the game and lost eveything.

Not sure if it will be worth to put some more money over time... if you can lose everything with a lag.

Talizorah
OFFICIAL
OFFICIAL

Re: Bug while trying to cancel fight

Postby Talizorah » Thu Dec 07, 2017 10:47 pm

Hello,

I am sorry about your loss. Unfortunately lag is a part of the game and can be caused by many factors such as cellular or wifi connection, carrier settings, location, and what device/operating system you are using. I'd encourage you to send an email to support@sphinxjoy.com with your commander name (possibly different that your account name) and your server, with the description you provided and any relevant screenshots and they can look into it. Also include the timestamps on the battle reports, as well as what device, operating system and network you were using. They can investigate if it was an issue with the server and provide you with better support for this particular issue.

Also, the posting of coordinates (whether your own or someone else's) is against forum rules and they have been removed from your post. Please refrain from posting coordinates in future posts :)

Thanks!
-Tali

Return to “Bugs and Suggestions”