Message for the developers

When reporting a Bug/Issue please specify your In-Game Username for better Troubleshooting. You can also report bugs in the game. Give us your feedback about Galaxy At War Online and ideas for new features.

Moderators: GAW Moderator, Forum Moderator

MrWafflez

Message for the developers

Postby MrWafflez » Sat Jul 13, 2013 10:46 am

I hate to say this but I don't think the developers care about the confition of the first server. It is slowly dying off due to the fact that no new people are joining and more people are leaving all the time. The ammount of new people on the 2nd server is probably almost 5x the ammount and growing. If u were to promote the first server more or give people incentives to join u might be able to save it before it completely dies out and no one plays it anymore. Btw when I mean incentives, I mean something that the other server wouldn't get like a 100% resource boost and protection for a week. Something that would be for new players joining the first server only....

Even at this point it's not as fun as it used to be. I have stopped attacking players because there is no fun attacking someone who can't put up a half decent defense

Wolfe

Re: Message for the developers

Postby Wolfe » Sat Jul 13, 2013 9:02 pm

I agree to the original post. Taurus is slowly dying. I think we need to either combine the servers (if that is possible or do more to recruit new players into the server).

-Allow the server to have harvesting bonuses and new players to move to a vacant part of the server so they won't get caught in the crossfire with those with a higher ranking and larger fleet.

-Implement more Pirate Planets to attack so that the farming of other players planets, slows down.

-Increase the resource output and decrease the research cost for tech. Most of the farming is because we need more resources to research or build more upgrades. Increasing the amount of resources gathered from the mining buildings and decreasing the cost for research would give positive results in the long run.

Return to “Bugs and Suggestions”