Pacts

When reporting a Bug/Issue please specify your In-Game Username for better Troubleshooting. You can also report bugs in the game. Give us your feedback about Galaxy At War Online and ideas for new features.

Moderators: GAW Moderator, Forum Moderator

Picon

Pacts

Postby Picon » Wed Sep 18, 2013 2:35 pm

This is S23653326 from Virgo and I've got another idea I thought I should share. With the different alliances in the game I just thought it would be cool to be able to actually have a setting to determine friendly alliances from foes, and what I mean by this is the option to set other alliances besides your own to either friendly, hostile or neutral. It would also be cool to add trading with other alliance members into the game since I've tried it with a few people and the supplies end up staying on the ships. Adding some of the things I mentioned would make it better for alliances to determine allies from foes and to make an alliance more useful by letting people trade so that they can grow bigger and enjoy the game more

Support Team
OFFICIAL
OFFICIAL

Re: Pacts

Postby Support Team » Sat Sep 21, 2013 9:46 pm

Hi Picon, thanks for the note.

Jonathan954

Postby Jonathan954 » Thu Oct 10, 2013 11:08 am

I really would like to see trading among alliances. This will cause more diplomacy and depth to the game. Also, expanding on the friendly alliances etc. A tool that allows alliances to sign treaties, the leaders could send requests to other alliances leaders entering into a treaty if accepted. Then there could be communication tools between the alliances. This allows smaller alliances to remain independent but have relations with other like minded alliances. Totally deepening the game away from just killing off smaller players. This would create more online commraderie and the game will get more and more interactive. Diplomacy is strategy as much as war. This can allow an alliance to expand its influence in two ways, diplomatic or war.

Picon

Postby Picon » Thu Oct 10, 2013 1:14 pm

Yes that's exactly the point I'm trying to make, this game needs features like this if it's to become better

Return to “Bugs and Suggestions”