Being able to cancel ship building/research

When reporting a Bug/Issue please specify your In-Game Username for better Troubleshooting. You can also report bugs in the game. Give us your feedback about Galaxy At War Online and ideas for new features.

Moderators: GAW Moderator, Forum Moderator

Picon

Being able to cancel ship building/research

Postby Picon » Sat Oct 19, 2013 10:14 am

Hi dev/support team, I have another idea that may help. What would be really great is if I could cancel production of a ship I'm building or a tech I'm researching. You could do the same thing that's used when cancelling building production which is you only get 70 percent of the materials used back if you cancel, this way you can cancel techs or ships you may have accidentally built and build the ones you want, just a suggestion

Dev Team
OFFICIAL
OFFICIAL

Re: Being able to cancel ship building/research

Postby Dev Team » Sun Oct 20, 2013 9:58 pm

We don't want players to transform resources unrestricted. (resouse - > building - > resouse)
If you can cancel building(or researching ) and returns the most resources. is not fair for the attacker And if you can cancel building(or researching ) and returns the a small part of resources. I think Don't cancel is better choice.
:lol:
So we won't consider to adjust this setting recently .
Anyway, thank you for your suggestion. :D

Miniwizard

Re: Being able to cancel ship building/research

Postby Miniwizard » Tue Oct 22, 2013 9:08 pm

You can cancel research or a building upgrade, but there really ought to be the option for cancelling ship production - even if you get no resources refunded for doing so. If you have selected to build something that takes days to finish and urgently need to scrap that and build something else, you should be able to.

Return to “Bugs and Suggestions”