Unfair battle

When reporting a Bug/Issue please specify your In-Game Username for better Troubleshooting. You can also report bugs in the game. Give us your feedback about Galaxy At War Online and ideas for new features.

Moderators: GAW Moderator, Forum Moderator

Picon

Re: Unfair battle

Postby Picon » Sun Nov 24, 2013 3:35 pm

Ok man first of all that's not my account, I'm on Virgo, my account name is S23653326 and I have 4x win/lose ratio. So maybe you should get your facts straight and actually find me before posting false accounts of me. 2. I think this is a great system to have, no abuse to it because it is what we have all been asking for. 3. People are quitting because this game does not have a feature like this. So again devs listen to those who constantly get farmed, like some people in my alliance are, instead of people like bibliophile who probably gets attacked very little and does a lot of farming. Oh and posting screenshots of people's accounts is creepy and weird, please get a life. Thank you

Bibliophile

Postby Bibliophile » Sun Nov 24, 2013 11:34 pm

At the risk of starting a flame war... Your ratio is just above 2.8:1 on that account. And how was I supposed to know? 2. Everyone asking for something does NOT make it great. (It's the logical fallacy ad populum) I agree something needs to be done to arrest farming. (I personally DO have a ratio over 9:1 WITHOUT farming). 3. Yes people will quit if they get farmed to death but the lack of this feature is not the reason they are quitting. It's the farming.

(Avoided posting ss as it creeped Picon out)

Dev Team
OFFICIAL
OFFICIAL

Postby Dev Team » Mon Nov 25, 2013 4:09 am

Hey, guys.
Thank you for your advice and our honor system basically completed.
It give people a Debuff who always attack weak player in general.
We will release more details as soon as possible. :lol:

Picon

Postby Picon » Tue Nov 26, 2013 3:19 pm

Look bibliophile I don't want to argue this out, this honor system needs to be added but I do believe that there is a tiny chance for abuse, just like there is for every new thing added, and as for the account thing it's all good, was just that those couple days I replied weren't my best days

Geoffrionium

Postby Geoffrionium » Mon Dec 02, 2013 11:54 pm

The honor system will be perfect for 2 things!!!! First of all, more challenge in spacefight....if bigger player who have enormous fleets score will be obligated to fight a similar players, so the challenge and the strategie will be at a new higher level!!!!! and secondly, it will stop the abuse recrutement of some alliance to get the best player and troll the virgo universe..... With that, game will be more open to everyone!!!the best players will fights against pretty good players and lower player will fights finally against each other to prove themself and be a bigger players im the world!!!!! And if you want that way you shall developp seriously your texhnologie to get that goal.... So everybody will find his goals with honor system;) there will be always some dude that will
Not be happy about that system because they will not be able to abuser on lowers player's shoulders but you must thing to the entire community :)

Geoffrionium

Postby Geoffrionium » Tue Dec 10, 2013 2:34 pm

I wich i can be grateful to dev team to make some change in yhe zirgo server :) thank you a lot!!!!

Return to “Bugs and Suggestions”