1/5 score for people above 50k

When reporting a Bug/Issue please specify your In-Game Username for better Troubleshooting. You can also report bugs in the game. Give us your feedback about Galaxy At War Online and ideas for new features.

Moderators: GAW Moderator, Forum Moderator

Picon

1/5 score for people above 50k

Postby Picon » Sat Nov 09, 2013 9:49 am

Last night I was fleet wiped by someone with over 600,000k score who had so many destroyers that I didn't even make a dent. Now me, being a player with 79,000 score had no chance. What kind of game logic is this?!?!?!? 1/5 score protection needs to be put for players above 50k to continue to protect us from stuff like this. It will make the game better for us. Sincerely consider before I, like so many others, decide to leave and go spend money elsewhere. Thanks

Blacknight7748

Re: 1/5 score for people above 50k

Postby Blacknight7748 » Sat Nov 09, 2013 5:42 pm

Dear Picon,

At this time we do not care nor will we respond to this post for we are too busy collecting the money used by people that buy DM. If at a later time you wish to provide some further insight into popular advances into this game design and how the mechanics work we will probably not respond then either like we haven't responded to the people whose fleets just disappeared.

On a serious note I like the idea as their will never be a way to fight back to an onslaught like that.

Dev Team
OFFICIAL
OFFICIAL

Re: 1/5 score for people above 50k

Postby Dev Team » Wed Nov 20, 2013 12:11 am

We making a new system deal with excessive attack and somte unfair battle .
you can see the thead :

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=717

Return to “Bugs and Suggestions”