Bug Reports

When reporting a Bug/Issue please specify your In-Game Username for better Troubleshooting. You can also report bugs in the game. Give us your feedback about Galaxy At War Online and ideas for new features.

Moderators: GAW Moderator, Forum Moderator

Wolfe

Bug Reports

Postby Wolfe » Tue May 28, 2013 9:36 pm

Harvesting Gas

The temperature difference on the planets, don't seem to affect the amount of Gas that can be harvested. I have a level 12 Gas Plant on a planet that generates 1,508 Gas an hour; with the temperature at -5 degrees. On my other planet that is -131 degrees, I have another level 12 Gas plant that generates the exact same amount. I thought that if the planet is colder, then the output for harvesting Gas would be higher. However, that doesn't appear to be the case.
Death Before Dishonor

ConejoDeLaNoche

Re: Bug Reports

Postby ConejoDeLaNoche » Tue May 28, 2013 10:04 pm

Yeah, they never said it would do anything like that though. If the do make a difference I hope they make it a bit different as in energy and gas for the hotter planets and crystal and metals for the colder planets, only makes sense.

Wolfe

Postby Wolfe » Tue May 28, 2013 10:08 pm

ConejoDeLaNoche wrote:Yeah, they never said it would do anything like that though. If the do make a difference I hope they make it a bit different as in energy and gas for the hotter planets and crystal and metals for the colder planets, only makes sense.

It actually does say that lower planet temperatures would increase production rate. Check your Gas Plant and read the small detail window.
Death Before Dishonor

ConejoDeLaNoche

Postby ConejoDeLaNoche » Tue May 28, 2013 10:17 pm

Dang must have skimmed over that. Yeah only on gas too, well I feel somewhat ripped off from gas.

Support Team
OFFICIAL
OFFICIAL

Postby Support Team » Tue May 28, 2013 10:38 pm

Every 10 degrees lower, the production of gas should be increased 2.7%, so we are going to check it works as we planed.

Thanks
We are rising as one, we are falling as one!

Support Team
OFFICIAL
OFFICIAL

Postby Support Team » Tue May 28, 2013 11:00 pm

QA team just tested it, result as blow:

level 12 Gas Plant on a planet that generates 1,945 Gas / hour with the temperature at -5 degrees.
level 12 Gas Plant on a planet that generates 2,346 Gas / hour with the temperature at -131 degrees.

Wolfe

Postby Wolfe » Tue May 28, 2013 11:04 pm

Customer Team wrote:QA team just tested it, result as blow:

level 12 Gas Plant on a planet that generates 1,945 Gas / hour with the temperature at -5 degrees.
level 12 Gas Plant on a planet that generates 2,346 Gas / hour with the temperature at -131 degrees.

So it works fine then? Hmmm... One sec... Ok, It does work. The problem is that the display of the increase in production is hidden and you have to go to the "Overview" to see the increase. This is why I suggested showing the change in stats or production on the windows seen most often instead of these "hidden" areas one most go to to see the change (in my opinion of course). I'm just glad it wasn't a bug.
Death Before Dishonor

Support Team
OFFICIAL
OFFICIAL

Postby Support Team » Tue May 28, 2013 11:14 pm

Yes,right. the detail page of building just shows basic production.

Molle

Postby Molle » Thu Mar 17, 2016 3:44 pm

Hallo Support mir sind zwei Fehler aufgefallen.
1. Bei "Erfolge" - "Assgeier für Kristalle" dort steht "geraubt" anstelle von "Recycelt"!

2. Warum produziert der Nachthimmel nun auch Metall? Auf Hermes und Achilles war es noch 5% Kristall und nun in Roswell sind es auf einmal 5% Metall.

Und nun mit Google Übersetzt.

Hello Support me noticed two mistakes .
1. If " success " - " stolen " is " Assgeier for crystals " there instead of " recycled" !
2. Why the night sky now also produces metal ? At Hermes and Achilles was still 5 % crystal and now it is in Roswell at once 5 % metal .

Thx from MenschMolle and Snowboll

Bull123

Lost plant

Postby Bull123 » Tue Sep 19, 2017 6:28 pm

I just colonized the planet 1-443-10 and was building it so that where I had all my ships lost 1000 light and heavy fighters battles was 90 cruzsers was 80 small cargo ships had 12 large cargo ships 34 and recovery vessels Eason amount of 50 plus 2 Colony ship one large dome shield

Return to “Bugs and Suggestions”