Construction overview

When reporting a Bug/Issue please specify your In-Game Username for better Troubleshooting. You can also report bugs in the game. Give us your feedback about Galaxy At War Online and ideas for new features.

Moderators: GAW Moderator, Forum Moderator

traffer

Construction overview

Postby traffer » Thu Jan 02, 2014 3:37 am

As a user, I would like to see consrtuction running on my planets on a single screen (construction overview).

Dev Team
OFFICIAL
OFFICIAL

Re: Construction overview

Postby Dev Team » Thu Jan 02, 2014 7:47 pm

traffer wrote:As a user, I would like to see consrtuction running on my planets on a single screen (construction overview).

Err... I did not qutie fellow you.
Each planet has three consrtuction max at the same time. and they all show in quick building button.at main screen left.If these are not engouh for your, please make more detailed description for this screen like the suggest for Buf Overview.

traffer

Postby traffer » Fri Jan 03, 2014 5:51 am

I meant an overview which would show construction info of ALL player's planets in a single screen. This would allow the player to see at a glance what is being built on his planets.
Something like the following:

* planet-1 constructs:
---> Shipyard (15) : 4 hours left
---> Research Lab (20) : 4 hours left
* planet-2 constructs:
---> Metal Mine (30) : 256 hours left
---> Crystal Mine (31) : 512 hours left
* planet-3 constructs:
---> Fusion Reactor (30) : 1024 hours left
etc.

traffer

Postby traffer » Fri Apr 04, 2014 6:10 pm

Any updates on construction overview screen? Is the idea still not clear?

Mr.Ed

Postby Mr.Ed » Sat Apr 05, 2014 1:37 am

I've suggested something like this also. But since cell phones are small and popular, my suggestion was more basic like adding a dot or "highlight" an icon next to the planets.

I would place the icons in the Planet List window.
I would place the icons in the same order as what it is on the main base viewing screen.

Top icon for construction, a small icon under that for research (and there needs to be research available at every research lab. 84 hours for lasers 12 is a very long time. And when your trying to get more fleets and planets, even dual research isn't enough of an option. But thanks for offering it.)

I wish I knew how to include an image. But I think I made myself clear. Comments welcomed.

Return to “Bugs and Suggestions”