Glory Score Issue

When reporting a Bug/Issue please specify your In-Game Username for better Troubleshooting. You can also report bugs in the game. Give us your feedback about Galaxy At War Online and ideas for new features.

Moderators: GAW Moderator, Forum Moderator

catisalive

Glory Score Issue

Postby catisalive » Thu May 08, 2014 6:09 pm

I attacked a planet that was "The Glory of Battle" and I won but I lost glory points. It was not a joint strike. I'm confused as to why I lost glory points when I should have gained them. Any help is appreciated.

GAW Username - catisalive - iOS
Server - Pisces

sphinx.frank
OFFICIAL
OFFICIAL

Re: Glory Score Issue

Postby sphinx.frank » Thu May 08, 2014 11:26 pm

hi, have you still got the Battle Report for that? or do you have the date and time of that battle for us to look into it?

catisalive

Postby catisalive » Sat May 10, 2014 11:13 am

sphinx.frank wrote:hi, have you still got the Battle Report for that? or do you have the date and time of that battle for us to look into it?

Yes.
05-08-2014 13:42:42
Defender - James Hung

sphinx.frank
OFFICIAL
OFFICIAL

Postby sphinx.frank » Mon May 12, 2014 8:21 pm

hi, we've checked your data of that battle, you lost 1333 glory points in that battle as the battle was defined as a shameful battle. the Glory Battle System works as a real time system, the battle is defined as glory/shameful battle according to attacker and defender's data at the time of battle taken place. so if your flight time is 10 minutes, any increase of your personal score or decrease of defender's personal score within this 10 minutes would affect the definition of Glory Battle. it means the display on defender's planet is not always correct unless you have enough gap to determine the Glory Battle.

ps. followings need to be met to obtain glory score in a battle for attacker:
1. personal score is less than 2 times of defender's,
2. ranking is within 100 compare to defender's.
2. defender has a minus glory score.

bigmaxx

Postby bigmaxx » Sun May 25, 2014 8:14 am

I'm having the same problem right not I hit someone and he was green and it gave me a negative glory score also can I please have someone look into this?

Talizorah
OFFICIAL
OFFICIAL

Postby Talizorah » Sun May 25, 2014 10:46 am

bigmaxx wrote:I'm having the same problem right not I hit someone and he was green and it gave me a negative glory score also can I please have someone look into this?

Hi, please post your commander name and server, as well as the date/timestamp of the battle.

Also, in order to help get a more accurate determination of a battle, refresh the game a minute before your attack lands. This should help, but does not guarantee the display will be completely accurate for the time of the battle. Quite often the game display is several minutes behind, and attempts to manually refresh (switching between planets is the easiest way) does not always update it in time. I've known the display to take as long as 30 minutes to properly update the display. And as far as I know, this is due to your devices connection, not the game (aka lag).

If you could leave the information stated above, I'll make sure to get it passed along to get checked out.

Thanks!
-Tali

bigmaxx

Postby bigmaxx » Sun May 25, 2014 6:14 pm

Commander name: bigmaxx
Server: Roswell
Date/time : 2014-05-25 03:49:07

If there is any thing else I can get or do just let me know Thanks
Bigmaxx

bigmaxx

Postby bigmaxx » Wed May 28, 2014 3:39 pm

Talizorah wrote:
bigmaxx wrote:I'm having the same problem right not I hit someone and he was green and it gave me a negative glory score also can I please have someone look into this?

Hi, please post your commander name and server, as well as the date/timestamp of the battle.

Also, in order to help get a more accurate determination of a battle, refresh the game a minute before your attack lands. This should help, but does not guarantee the display will be completely accurate for the time of the battle. Quite often the game display is several minutes behind, and attempts to manually refresh (switching between planets is the easiest way) does not always update it in time. I've known the display to take as long as 30 minutes to properly update the display. And as far as I know, this is due to your devices connection, not the game (aka lag).

If you could leave the information stated above, I'll make sure to get it passed along to get checked out.

Thanks!
-Tali

Name: bigmaxx
Server: Roswell
Date/Time: 2014-05-25. 03:49:07

If there is anything else you need please let me know. Thanks Bigmaxx

Talizorah
OFFICIAL
OFFICIAL

Postby Talizorah » Fri May 30, 2014 7:56 am

They should be taking a look at it. If you don't receive a response within a few days, try the in-game feedback button, and just restate the issue with the timestamp.

-Tali

Return to “Bugs and Suggestions”