Lost Account

New players of Galaxy At War can find helps here.

Moderators: GAW Moderator, Forum Moderator

Kamaljit

Lost Account

Postby Kamaljit » Fri May 26, 2017 2:49 pm

Hello,

I lost my account.

My Phone crushed and I had to force-restart it. After that I tried to login, but it didnt work.

The problem is I had a guest account named " Kamaljit " and now I tried to log-in with this name and it says the account doesn't exist :/

Is there any solution for my problem? :(

Regards, Kamaljit

Talizorah
OFFICIAL
OFFICIAL

Re: Lost Account

Postby Talizorah » Fri May 26, 2017 3:56 pm

Kamaljit,

I am sorry to hear you have lost your account. If it was indeed a guest account and never registered with your email, there may not be a way to recover it.

However, let's try an account recovery just in case. First, when you sign in, it asks for your account name, which is possibly different than the commander name used in game. For example, you could have created an account called "12345" but everyone in the game knows you by your commander name "Abcde." Be sure you use your account name for this recovery.

Go to the screen where you would sign in. Navigate to the account list and click "Login." Now, click "My Password?" This takes you out of the game and opens up a window in your devices web browser. Type your account name into the box and if the account exists (meaning you do not receive an error code), the email address associated with the account will be sent a link to reset the account password. If you receive this email, reset your password, and then go back to the login screen. Type your account name and new password into the boxes and you should be able to login to your account, once you have selected the appropriate server.

If this does not work, and you cannot recover the account, please send an email to support@sphinxjoy.com detailing your issue. Please include what you would believe to be your account and commander names and what server you play on.

I wish you luck recovering your account!
-Tali

Return to “New Players Forum”