Gas Planet

New players of Galaxy At War can find helps here.

Moderators: GAW Moderator, Forum Moderator

BrainStorm

Gas Planet

Postby BrainStorm » Mon Nov 20, 2017 7:28 am

i have a question about my gas planet.!now I have one with 74 space and minus 182 degree. shall I keep it or shall I let it go? or do you have a suggestion how I can make it better? :?:

Talizorah
OFFICIAL
OFFICIAL

Re: Gas Planet

Postby Talizorah » Thu Dec 07, 2017 10:39 pm

Hello!

Gas planets are a wonderful thing to have. The temperature is a fantastic one that you rolled, but with only 72 radius, that doesn't leave much room for development. In all honesty, I'd keep it for now and develop it solely for gas production, and later, once you have 10 planets available for colonization, you might think about abandoning it for a high radius planet. Get out of it as much gas as possible, and then once you need the extra radius, your development on your other planets should have more than made up for the gas production differential of owning a gas planet. The way the game is changing, at high score levels, having higher radius is preferable to gas planets. Granted we are talking about planets that have mines developed in the lvl30+ range. If you are not quite at that point in the game, going with a gas planet so you can focus mine development on other planets is a good way to go.

-Tali

Return to “New Players Forum”