Dark Matter

New players of Galaxy At War can find helps here.

Moderators: GAW Moderator, Forum Moderator

admin
Site Admin

Dark Matter

Postby admin » Tue May 28, 2013 12:40 am

What is Dark Matter?
Dark Matter is the currency of Galaxy At War Online. By buying Dark Matter, you can purchase Items in the shop.

How to get Dark Matter?
Click the Dark Matter button at upper right of the main interface. Choose the amount of Dark Matter that you want to purchase.

Have problem of buying Dark Matter?
If you have any problem of buying Dark Matter, go to “Settings” system, then click “feedback” button to report your problem to support team.

The device asks me to contact iTunes Support. What can I do?
Contact iTunes support. Usually they will be able to help you with this issue. We can't do anything before the issue is sorted between you and iTunes.
http://www.apple.com/support/itunes/contact/

Notice
Don't forget to attach a screenshot of the error within the email you send to Apple. That will be really helpful for locating the problem.

Other iTunes issues:
Many other iTunes issues can often be solved by logging into your iTunes account and making sure there are no new Terms of Service notifications needing accepted, password update needed, security questions added, or that all data fields for your credit card on file are still valid/not needing updating. You can often solve some ID issues by resetting your Apple ID Authorization by simply installing any free app that isn't already on your device. You can remove it afterwards if need be.

SHELDONAPOLIS

Re: Dark Matter

Postby SHELDONAPOLIS » Tue Sep 10, 2013 10:30 am

Hello,

My question is not regarding dark matter but given that I was not sure where to post a general question, I decided to post it here.
What is the production rate of the mines? Not quantity, but how often. Is it X amount per hour?

Thank you

Bibliophile

Postby Bibliophile » Sun Sep 15, 2013 3:13 pm

Yes, it's per hour. You will receive 1/120th of the amount shown every 30 seconds.

CowboyBebop

Postby CowboyBebop » Tue Nov 19, 2013 8:45 pm

I bought 100 dark matter didn't see it in my resources so I clicked to buy again and a message appeared saying I had already purchased and press ok to download but nothing happened after I did...

Return to “New Players Forum”