Change name S.....

New players of Galaxy At War can find helps here.

Moderators: GAW Moderator, Forum Moderator

Cruor89

Change name S.....

Postby Cruor89 » Fri Mar 14, 2014 5:49 pm

Hi,

I have test this game, so they gave me a name : S46984448

So i liked the game and i decided to registered as Cruor89, but i have stil S46984448...

Can you please change it ? i will appreciate and my alliance as well soooo much

(Its just a SQL requete please...)

ty

sphinx.frank
OFFICIAL
OFFICIAL

Re: Change name S.....

Postby sphinx.frank » Sun Mar 16, 2014 7:12 pm

Cruor89 wrote:Hi,

I have test this game, so they gave me a name : S46984448

So i liked the game and i decided to registered as Cruor89, but i have stil S46984448...

Can you please change it ? i will appreciate and my alliance as well soooo much

(Its just a SQL requete please...)

ty

We are sorry to tell you that commander name can not be changed once created.

adelll

Postby adelll » Mon Mar 24, 2014 3:51 pm

Hello, I get the same problem I didn't pay attention to that when i beggin to play and right now that's really ennoying me i can't found an alliance which wanna take me because of that name they think i'm not a serious player. I buyed a lot of dark matter, but i can't continu to play with that name. S21989486 I registred my account as AURES thanks for reading and best regards

sphinx.frank
OFFICIAL
OFFICIAL

Postby sphinx.frank » Mon Mar 24, 2014 7:35 pm

adelll wrote:Hello, I get the same problem I didn't pay attention to that when i beggin to play and right now that's really ennoying me i can't found an alliance which wanna take me because of that name they think i'm not a serious player. I buyed a lot of dark matter, but i can't continu to play with that name. S21989486 I registred my account as AURES thanks for reading and best regards

hi, what server are you in, are you from Taurus?

Talizorah
OFFICIAL
OFFICIAL

Postby Talizorah » Fri Mar 28, 2014 6:18 pm

I have know a lot of people who have been in a similar situation and have just pressed continue and are stuck with the generic name. I would suggest that instead of assigning a first time account on a device a generic designation, simply leave the box blank so players have to enter text before continuing. I think this would prevent any future issues like this from happening.

adelll

Postby adelll » Sat Mar 29, 2014 3:41 pm

hello Mr Sphinx I'm on Aries

sphinx.frank
OFFICIAL
OFFICIAL

Postby sphinx.frank » Mon Mar 31, 2014 7:40 pm

adelll wrote:hello Mr Sphinx I'm on Aries

hi, only players from Taurus got a chance to change their names at the time of merging, players from other servers are not able to do that atm.

sphinx.frank
OFFICIAL
OFFICIAL

Postby sphinx.frank » Mon Mar 31, 2014 7:43 pm

Talizorah wrote:I have know a lot of people who have been in a similar situation and have just pressed continue and are stuck with the generic name. I would suggest that instead of assigning a first time account on a device a generic designation, simply leave the box blank so players have to enter text before continuing. I think this would prevent any future issues like this from happening.

Automatically generated name atm is for the identification purpose, our database is based on commander name. we'll talk about your suggestion, thanks.

sibirsky

Postby sibirsky » Sun Apr 13, 2014 11:28 pm

Also met such problem, the name of the commander can not change. Please make such an opportunity at least once in the game, or for money.

litlwillie

Postby litlwillie » Mon Aug 04, 2014 2:45 pm

There ought to be a one time name change for those who are stuck with the computer generated one. Again, one time only and only for those who have a computer generated one. This function can't be that hard to create. Since it only affects a limited number of people, I doubt it will be implemented. :-(

Return to “New Players Forum”