Moon Limit and 80% Purchase?

New players of Galaxy At War can find helps here.

Moderators: GAW Moderator, Forum Moderator

Elemental_Fury
Posts: 2
Joined: Thu May 08, 2014 4:00 pm

Moon Limit and 80% Purchase?

Postby Elemental_Fury » Thu May 08, 2014 4:05 pm

Hey,

Just wanted to know if there is a limit to how many moons you can have for 1 commander.

For example: 3 Planets = 3 Moons (1 for each planet)?

And is it worth buying the 80% Satellite chance. If 80% Stacks with the battle debris % (usually I get about 10-13%) then it would be 90-93% Chance meaning I should get a moon out of it.

It is 500 Dark Matter so don't want to spend it unless I'm going to get a moon lol

If anyone knows the answer to these two questions it would be great!

-Joe

Talizorah
OFFICIAL
OFFICIAL
Posts: 589
Joined: Sat Jul 20, 2013 10:16 pm
Location: North Carolina, USA

Re: Moon Limit and 80% Purchase?

Postby Talizorah » Thu May 08, 2014 10:51 pm

You can have one satillite per planet, and can have a maximimum of 9 planets (and sats) total.

The 80% chance is best when you can get te full 20% with it. The system is all probability based so even a 99% chance will not guarantee you a sat. It certainly does give you an incredibly good chance of getting one however.

Elemental_Fury
Posts: 2
Joined: Thu May 08, 2014 4:00 pm

Re: Moon Limit and 80% Purchase?

Postby Elemental_Fury » Fri May 09, 2014 2:31 pm

Ah ok, thanks. Maybe I'll put the Dark Matter to better use.


Return to “New Players Forum”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest