Dear commanders, <Galaxy at War> will officially merge two servers 【Leo +Virgo】at Apr 14 2014 22:00 (PST). The merging will take approximately 6 hours. Commanders will not able to login during the merging, please be prepared for the merging. We are sorry for any inconvenience caused.
We will inform you for any changes on merging time on Facebook and Forum, thank you for your understanding.
Servers to be merged: 【Leo +Virgo】
Name of merged server: Leo
Time of merging: Apr 14 2014 22:00 (PST)~Apr 15 2014 04:00 (PST)
All players from these two servers will obtain a 24 hours Armistice Agreement and three Relocation Cards.
1. Leo will be as target server, players from Virgo will be merged into Leo.
2. Commander names from Leo will be kept without any change after merging, players from Virgo will have their choice to pick an account (for players with multiple accounts) to enter new server. Players from Virgo will have a chance to change their names.
3. Alliance names from Leo will be kept, a suffix will be automatically added on same alliance names from Virgo. E.g. Alliance name <apple> will be renamed as <apple001> after merging. These renamed alliances will have a chance to change their alliance name by contacting our support team through Feedback.
4. Planets from Leo stay in original coordinates, Planets from Virgo will be placed to the extended galaxies according to their original positions. E.g. The furthest galaxy in Leo is 13-1-1, planets from Virgo will be placed from 14-1-1.
5. All ongoing fleets from these two servers will be returned to planets where they are sent during the merging.
6. For new commanders who are in Virgo, you will be required to redo some tasks which have been completed but rewards have not been claimed.
7. All mails and messages will be removed after merging.
8. Players with multiple accounts in both servers will be able to select one account to enter for every login.
The latest info from Galaxy At War Online.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests