Please put these event back to normal

Discuss anything about Game of Summoner.

Moderator: GOS Moderator

GuentherLR

Please put these event back to normal

Postby GuentherLR » Thu Dec 31, 2015 7:25 pm

It seems like they keep trading one thing for another. The new arena is awesome especially when you are a top 30 player lol. we lost characters from the ancient box now if you have one in your bag you only get 10 souls for deawing one from the ancient box. We now get a guaranteed epic after spending 50,000 soul points. The events have gone to shit though. The best one in the last 6 months was Thanksgiving. Now the drop rates have been lowered so badly that it isnt worth it to waste gems. The only good thing in this whole new years event is the upgrade points.
Currently Full 5DxqsP

GuentherLR

Re: Please put these event back to normal

Postby GuentherLR » Fri Jan 01, 2016 1:41 pm

lowered the drop rates drastically in the last 3 events...made it 10 times harder to get 20 gems. You should have the event be
1 red rocket = gold
1 yellow rocket= upgrade stones
1 blue rocket= stamina potion
2 blue rockets = 20 gems

3 blue/3 red/3 yellow = Rare Contract
Currently Full 5DxqsP

1stSpade
OFFICIAL
OFFICIAL

Postby 1stSpade » Mon Jan 04, 2016 7:07 am

I don't mind too much that they don't throw gems around. That is after all how I think they should make money. So with that I don't have any issues.

But when they remove heroes that and replace them with down to 20 % of what was expecting when you paid for the gems it's not good at all. That I do mind!
Friend codes
95Wjuw (full now)
9KsKgS (full now)

http://www.1stspade.com

Golgo9

Postby Golgo9 » Mon Jan 04, 2016 10:06 am

I'm pretty sure it was always implemented like that, we just didn't notice. From what they said in the patchnotes, they juste made the animation in order to mark the difference between the 10 soul stacks and regular souls. Now that I realised, it explains the 10 Natalia souls I got a few days after getting her. How sad :(

GuentherLR

Postby GuentherLR » Mon Jan 04, 2016 1:58 pm

It wasnt this way before Golgo9 because i have gotten 10 soul prizes and not had the character in my bag. when it specifically tells you as you already have one in your bag we are only giving you 10 souls is new. To be honest the animations are annoying anyway after you have been playing for more then a couple months and really should only appear when you are getting a brand new character that isn't already in your images list. I hate doing 10 pulls of the common box it takes an extra 2 minutes of wasted time when you get unlucky and hit 10 characters.
Attachments
image.jpeg
image.jpeg (97.77 KiB) Viewed 3072 times
Last edited by GuentherLR on Mon Jan 04, 2016 2:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Currently Full 5DxqsP

1stSpade
OFFICIAL
OFFICIAL

Postby 1stSpade » Mon Jan 04, 2016 2:07 pm

Golgo9 wrote:I'm pretty sure it was always implemented like that, we just didn't notice. From what they said in the patchnotes, they juste made the animation in order to mark the difference between the 10 soul stacks and regular souls. Now that I realised, it explains the 10 Natalia souls I got a few days after getting her. How sad :(

It has only been like for a short time. At first I thought I was lucky when I got 10 souls instead of 5. Now I realize it's the opposite.
Friend codes
95Wjuw (full now)
9KsKgS (full now)

http://www.1stspade.com

Golgo9

Postby Golgo9 » Tue Jan 05, 2016 5:24 am

I don't know exactly how long it's been but I got Natalia around mid November I think so perhaps it was already in effect at this point. I can't tell for sure if I got other 10 souls because they were probably regular heroes, but I know for a fact I NEVER got a hero that I already possessed, the only exception being the epic soulbox (Got two meredith :DDDDDDDD).

But I'm with you 100% when you say those animations are annoying as fk.

GuentherLR

Postby GuentherLR » Wed Jan 06, 2016 12:06 pm

I believe it was the end of October/beginning of November when i started noticing 10 souls instead of the normal 5...i have also been noticing more and more on the soul box as i 6 star characters they come up more and more frequently in the soul box. Its getting so bad that 6-7of every 10 draw is something i have already 6 starred usually doubles or triples and i only have 10 of 36 rares 6 starred
Currently Full 5DxqsP

Return to “General Discussion”