Jessie - Has anyone seen her?

Discuss anything about Game of Summoner.

Moderator: GOS Moderator

Valexya

Re: Jessie - Has anyone seen her?

Postby Valexya » Wed Jan 20, 2016 1:13 pm

When the 'event' says, "Higher probability to get xxx", does that mean that that hero or Jessie in this case is always available in ancient boxes but at a lower rate normally?

1stSpade
OFFICIAL
OFFICIAL

Postby 1stSpade » Wed Jan 20, 2016 2:14 pm

Valexya wrote:When the 'event' says, "Higher probability to get xxx", does that mean that that hero or Jessie in this case is always available in ancient boxes but at a lower rate normally?

Good question!

To be honest: I don't think anybody knows :)
Friend codes
95Wjuw (full now)
9KsKgS (full now)

http://www.1stspade.com

ECOMANIAC

Postby ECOMANIAC » Fri Jan 22, 2016 2:54 am

What do you think about the time increase from 10 to 20 seconds?

I did some testing vs ohter players same strength and the average fighting time was about 25-30 seconds, where in the first 20 seconds each of my heroes fired his ability and after the 20 seconds mark the game was mostly decided.

So i think she could now really be a challenge for the Conjurer.

Still i would love to see increasing the time per level from say 10 seconds to 30 seconds max.

1stSpade
OFFICIAL
OFFICIAL

Postby 1stSpade » Fri Jan 22, 2016 7:40 am

ECOMANIAC wrote:What do you think about the time increase from 10 to 20 seconds?

I did some testing vs ohter players same strength and the average fighting time was about 25-30 seconds, where in the first 20 seconds each of my heroes fired his ability and after the 20 seconds mark the game was mostly decided.

So i think she could now really be a challenge for the Conjurer.

Still i would love to see increasing the time per level from say 10 seconds to 30 seconds max.

I think the extra boost of Jessie makes her good enough to spent resources on. As she was first, I don't think she was as good as the Conjurer (which was a joke), but now she will be the better option in most fights I think.
Friend codes
95Wjuw (full now)
9KsKgS (full now)

http://www.1stspade.com

Return to “General Discussion”