Lost my fleet!!!!

When reporting a Bug/Issue please specify your In-Game Username for better Troubleshooting. You can also report bugs in the game. Give us your feedback about Galaxy At War Online and ideas for new features.

Moderators: GAW Moderator, Forum Moderator

blackheart0311

Lost my fleet!!!!

Postby blackheart0311 » Sat Aug 23, 2014 12:06 am

I was sending out an attack and lost my fleet due to a network error. I was at the last screen prior to sending the attack and clicked send. A message box came up and said "Network error", so I tried clicking it again and it said insufficient fleet. I backed out and all of my ships were gone. Weird thing is I still have the personal score reflecting me still having the ships. Rough ship count was 85 light fighters 15 heavy fighters 8 cruisers 10 battleships and 8 large cargo ships. I'm blackheart0311 on the gaea server. Thank you.

Talizorah
OFFICIAL
OFFICIAL

Re: Lost my fleet!!!!

Postby Talizorah » Sun Aug 24, 2014 11:43 am

Hi,

Did you try logging out and back into your account? Typically this would correct the issue. If not, please contact support@sphinxjoy.com or send a message via the in-game feedback button. Please include your commander name and server, and if possible, the approximate server time this happened. The support team is best equipped to help you with this issue.

Thanks!
-Tali

Return to “Bugs and Suggestions”