Glory of Conquer Rules

New players can find helps here.

Moderator: GOC Moderator

Chris

Glory of Conquer Rules

Postby Chris » Thu Jul 07, 2016 6:28 am

Okay I thought i'd post a set of Glory of Conquer rules. There has been times where there has been heated moments.

Here is just a couple of rules which I think everybody will agree with.

Rules:

1. Don't give anybody access to you account (If you have your account linked up with Game Center or Facebook)

2. Respect all users of the community. (No form of bullying should be tolerated)

3. No swearing, you should have no need to use swear words. There are members of the community who aren't as old as others.

4. Personal details should not be given out in the global chat (If you want to send people personal details about yourself in private message or your alliance chat then all means do so)

5. Players in game information (Cords, resource information, army information) - You are allowed to post about other players in the global/alliance chat. This is apart of the game, you just hope for the best that you're not the unlucky person who's going to be attacked.

I hope everybody agrees with me, If anybody has anything to say just post below.

Thanks,
Chris.

In game chat: Beckett

EMO PRAYERS

Re: Glory of Conquer Rules

Postby EMO PRAYERS » Thu Jul 07, 2016 6:39 pm

Just letting you know GM's said they will post official rules soon after they set up some important update

-EMO PRAYERS(S1)
-EMO CAPTAIN(S2)

Chris

Postby Chris » Fri Jul 08, 2016 4:24 am

EMO PRAYERS wrote:Just letting you know GM's said they will post official rules soon after they set up some important update

-EMO PRAYERS(S1)
-EMO CAPTAIN(S2)

Thought i'd just post some for the community to stand by for now until the official rules. :)

TheFly
OFFICIAL
OFFICIAL

Postby TheFly » Tue Jul 12, 2016 4:13 pm

Hello,
Please see the "news and announcements" section of the forum for the official Glory of Conquer rules.
-Mod Fly
________
TheFly

:)

Return to “New Players Forum”