Website/Forums Suggestions

You can report Bug/Issue in the game. Give us your feedback about Glory of Conquer and ideas for new features.

Moderator: GOC Moderator

Chris

Website/Forums Suggestions

Postby Chris » Fri Jul 22, 2016 3:57 am

Okay this might just be a idea for me or it could be something that the community would love to have. I was just sat in my office this morning and thinking that i'm not always on my phone but i'm always at my computer.

I was just thinking that it would be useful to have a tool on the website or forums to keep track of the in game leader boards, alliance chat and private messages. This way you can always be involved in the game even if you're upgrading, attacking, defending or gathering resources.

What do other people think?

Thanks
Chris.

Ingame name: Beckett

TheFly
OFFICIAL
OFFICIAL

Re: Website/Forums Suggestions

Postby TheFly » Sat Jul 23, 2016 2:48 am

Thanks for your suggestions. Regarding the chat, many players choose to download a texting app called "Line". There, you can set up a group chat for your alliance and also private messaging.
-Fly
________
TheFly

:)

Chris

Re: Website/Forums Suggestions

Postby Chris » Mon Jul 25, 2016 2:43 am

TheFly wrote:Thanks for your suggestions. Regarding the chat, many players choose to download a texting app called "Line". There, you can set up a group chat for your alliance and also private messaging.
-Fly

I know but my suggestion was for players who aren't always on there phone full time throughout the day, basically for people who work in an office with private information were they're not allowed to be on their phones.

Return to “Bugs and Suggestions”