Yes spade, nobody want u here..

You can report Bug/Issue in the game. Give us your feedback about Game of Summoner and ideas for new features.

Moderator: GOS Moderator

Tireksio

Yes spade, nobody want u here..

Postby Tireksio » Tue Oct 03, 2017 12:19 pm

As u see spade, ur tactics disappointed a lot of players when everybody knows which game u play behind.. ethical "help" for others is limited till nobody can touch u.. at this same time u decimate others that worked just so hard as u.. with bigger limitations in time and resources.. 10 ur accounts disordered this game long enough and make unplayable in long term.. with big resistance against u.. since now is not only u..
Ps
Still thnx for support and feeding spade with his own praxis.. great job everybody, keep going till spade main account wake up at the morning below first 30 in emperess.. I not expected (when I started with my posts) that so much resistance grow so far.. fantastic.. customers have or so their voice

Pablo 92

Re: Yes spade, nobody want u here..

Postby Pablo 92 » Wed Oct 04, 2017 11:59 am

I dont hate him. I do not disagree. Everyone has his own strategy of playing. I have a beautiful team I like and I have very strong friends as well as my dear friends. I like to have rivals as strong as spade because they push me to improve and i enjoy. so thank you guys and thanks to you spade :)

Tireksio

Postby Tireksio » Wed Oct 04, 2017 1:15 pm

Not agree, are u structurally decimated by him self and his clones.. months.. day by day? I'm.. if u will lose couple thousands gems on his praxises.. u will change ur meaning.. I stand al months his unfair praxises and believe me.. there is no lol.. fortunately I grow enough to stand his clones - in best period I was decimated by 5 of them.. day by day.. how much fun u will have with 3-4 year playing and squad above 50k.. in no time from 3th to 15. 5, 6, sometimes 7 times each day.. funny enough.. I count here not how many players were in this situation before me..

Tireksio

Postby Tireksio » Wed Oct 04, 2017 1:19 pm

But further I don't hate him.. only his way to handle.. 1st place is not enough.. need al 10, and if that costs balance of this game.. than so what.. it's me, me and only me.. like agent smith from matrix

Tireksio

Postby Tireksio » Wed Oct 04, 2017 1:24 pm

At last I will only add that developers will improve guilds.. possibility to trade etc.. how u will do that if all guild members belong to one player? He will be invincible.. as I previously say.. his praxises delay game development.. thats stupid..

Return to “Bugs and Suggestions”