Ok spade you're exaggerating

You can share your strategies and experiences in Game of Summoner.

Moderator: GOS Moderator

Pablo 92

Ok spade you're exaggerating

Postby Pablo 92 » Tue Mar 13, 2018 1:11 pm

I do not find it wrong to bring more than one top 10 account,but you steal space from other players who inevitably leave the game. what is your plan?do you want to play alone?Do you want everyone to leave gos? for each of your accounts another player dies :(

1stSpade
OFFICIAL
OFFICIAL

Re: Ok spade you're exaggerating

Postby 1stSpade » Fri Mar 16, 2018 9:00 am

Pablo 92 wrote:I do not find it wrong to bring more than one top 10 account,but you steal space from other players who inevitably leave the game. what is your plan?do you want to play alone?Do you want everyone to leave gos? for each of your accounts another player dies :(

I have said this before, but I will say this again for a last time. I have paid several thousand dollars for those accounts that I own and I have the full right for each and every one of them to play. There are NO RULE saying that you can't have more than 1 account in this game and several players have lots of accounts. I don't steal place from any other player, I earn every place I have gotten.

I don't know what you think I should do. Should I stop playing on accounts I have paid thousand of dollars for and spend thousand of hours for just to make others happy? Do you really think that is fair?

Players were leaving this game long before my accounts where in the top 10 or even top 50. You get it wrong. My accounts get higher up there because people are leaving and not the other way around. I have been very patient and also I used to spend way to many money in this game. That combination has led to me now having a chance to perform well will more accounts.

There hasn't been a new thing presented in this game for over a year. Don't you think this is more the reason for why people are not playing as much anymore? And also the reason for why they quit? All games need new things for the players to stay. Unfortunately GoS has failed on this point. There hasn't even been a new hero for 5 months! I used to spend a lot, but now I don't anymore since there is nothing new coming up.

I have had several friends playing after I have introduced them to the game. Most of them has quit and not one single of them because of my accounts. The main reasons has been:
    Bad value for gems
    Very slow leveling of heroes
    Not enough new heroes
    Downgrade of heroes (especially Thrack and Anubis, but also others)
    Very slow and costly awakening system
    One wrong awakening for a new player costs too much to fix
    Skill points takes too much time and gold
    Legendary heroes you get double of are almost worthless
    To many crashes in the game
    To slow loading time both at game start and between actions
    Event box/Ancient box had way too low drop rate (this has been the most common one)
    It takes too much time to perform in Call of Empress

If my account were owned by many other players willing to put in many hours they would be much harder to play against, so having only one person running them is in fact a big help for you that can spend many hours on a single account or at least a lower number of accounts.

It is many other players out there that has many accounts. Is that okay? Is it just not okay when someone succeed and perform well?

The developers will not stop multi accounts. They make a lot of money from players spending money on more accounts and they also make money on the players that are getting vindictive and spend hundreds of gems each week to try to beat the better accounts instead of spending gems on improving their teams.

And last: If anyone is willing to pay me what I have paid for gems in this game I will stop playing. I won't even charge for the thousands of hours I have spend. Until then I will play as much or as little as I wish. That is my full right!

---
Just for information for Call of Empress: Some players seem to think that it is my fault when they go down more than 5 spots. It can be on some occasions, but that happens to everyone because of how the battle system/rating system is programmed. I have myself gone down 16 spots after WINNING a battle, so it is NOT my doing. I hate this just as much as anyone else, so please stop blaming me for it!
Friend codes
95Wjuw (full now)
9KsKgS (full now)

http://www.1stspade.com

Demon-5QjuSu

Postby Demon-5QjuSu » Fri Mar 16, 2018 1:01 pm

Hai speso molti soldi..per arrivare ad avere 10 e più acc forti in poco tempo..ma la gente si sta stancando e sta abbandonando il gioco che già è privo di novità in breve tempo..in più tu con tutti i tuoi acc non permetti a chi è meno forte di arrivare a prendere le gemme in imperatrice in un quantitativo adeguato allo sforzo e l'impegno che ognuno fi noi che usa un solo acc ci impiega ogni settimana..hai tutto il diritto di farti più acc..ma dai la possibbilità a tutti di migliorare..xk se tutti si stufano..combatterai contro i tuoi acc..rimarrai solo a lottare contro te stesso..pensaci..sei tra i più forti...sei stato il più forte e continuerai ad esserlo probabilmente..ma se il gioco fallisce..cosa te ne farai dei tuoi acc poi? I soldi e il tempo speso non te lo ridaranno indietro...questo è solo un consiglio..non una predica

1stSpade
OFFICIAL
OFFICIAL

Postby 1stSpade » Fri Mar 16, 2018 2:52 pm

Demon-5QjuSu wrote:Hai speso molti soldi..per arrivare ad avere 10 e più acc forti in poco tempo..ma la gente si sta stancando e sta abbandonando il gioco che già è privo di novità in breve tempo..in più tu con tutti i tuoi acc non permetti a chi è meno forte di arrivare a prendere le gemme in imperatrice in un quantitativo adeguato allo sforzo e l'impegno che ognuno fi noi che usa un solo acc ci impiega ogni settimana..hai tutto il diritto di farti più acc..ma dai la possibbilità a tutti di migliorare..xk se tutti si stufano..combatterai contro i tuoi acc..rimarrai solo a lottare contro te stesso..pensaci..sei tra i più forti...sei stato il più forte e continuerai ad esserlo probabilmente..ma se il gioco fallisce..cosa te ne farai dei tuoi acc poi? I soldi e il tempo speso non te lo ridaranno indietro...questo è solo un consiglio..non una predica

This is an ENGLISH ONLY forum. This post will be deleted if it's not translated. So please EDIT and translate to avoid it. (There has been many warnings about this and instant deleting of non English posts are the general rule).

Thank you
Friend codes
95Wjuw (full now)
9KsKgS (full now)

Pablo 92

Postby Pablo 92 » Fri Mar 16, 2018 4:38 pm

Demon-5QjuSu wrote:Hai speso molti soldi..per arrivare ad avere 10 e più acc forti in poco tempo..ma la gente si sta stancando e sta abbandonando il gioco che già è privo di novità in breve tempo..in più tu con tutti i tuoi acc non permetti a chi è meno forte di arrivare a prendere le gemme in imperatrice in un quantitativo adeguato allo sforzo e l'impegno che ognuno fi noi che usa un solo acc ci impiega ogni settimana..hai tutto il diritto di farti più acc..ma dai la possibbilità a tutti di migliorare..xk se tutti si stufano..combatterai contro i tuoi acc..rimarrai solo a lottare contro te stesso..pensaci..sei tra i più forti...sei stato il più forte e continuerai ad esserlo probabilmente..ma se il gioco fallisce..cosa te ne farai dei tuoi acc poi? I soldi e il tempo speso non te lo ridaranno indietro...questo è solo un consiglio..non una predica

Demon said shortly : agrees that too many accounts steal space from other players.when they will not have the chance to get to the top of the ranking they will leave the game. it's not your fault but when everyone leaves the game you'll be alone.your money and your time will have been spent in vain.
In my opinion you're the strongest the same without taking the top 30

Demon-5QjuSu

Postby Demon-5QjuSu » Fri Mar 16, 2018 11:59 pm

You spent a lot of money..to get to have 10 and more strong in a short time .. but people are getting tired and is abandoning the game that already has no news in a short time .. more you with all your acc do not allow those who are less strong to get to take the gems in empress in a quantity appropriate to the effort and commitment that everyone who uses a single acc takes us every week .. you have every right to make you more acc .. but give everyone the opportunity to improve..xk if everyone gets tired.batterai against your acc..rimarrai only to fight against yourself .. think .. you're among the strongest ... you've been the strongest and you'll still be probably ... but if the game fails ... what will you do with your acc then? The money and the time spent will not give it back ... this is just an advice .. not a sermon ;)

1stSpade
OFFICIAL
OFFICIAL

Postby 1stSpade » Sat Mar 17, 2018 11:00 am

Demon-5QjuSu wrote:You spent a lot of money..to get to have 10 and more strong in a short time .. but people are getting tired and is abandoning the game that already has no news in a short time .. more you with all your acc do not allow those who are less strong to get to take the gems in empress in a quantity appropriate to the effort and commitment that everyone who uses a single acc takes us every week .. you have every right to make you more acc .. but give everyone the opportunity to improve..xk if everyone gets tired.batterai against your acc..rimarrai only to fight against yourself .. think .. you're among the strongest ... you've been the strongest and you'll still be probably ... but if the game fails ... what will you do with your acc then? The money and the time spent will not give it back ... this is just an advice .. not a sermon ;)

I get the same amount of gems as everyone else for my placements. You have a very new account, but are still able to get a lot more than many old accounts. Many of them will feel bad about that, but you spend more time and get more gems. That is the same I do. You have also put quite a lot of money into the game to get the team you have. Would you like if other players said you should let them get in front of you because they have had account longer than you? Bottom line is that you get gems after how much you have spend of a combination of time and money. Having played for a long time helps a bit since you have had longer time for collecting, but most older heroes are bad, especially for those who have awakened rare and bad Epic heroes.

If the developers had provided new content and done something with the point in the list from my last post, I think it could have become very, very popular. Then I would have no chance to keep as many account in the top. But it seems like the developers has given up this game and then many players don't see a reason to keep playing.

If the game gets cancelled, I will have nothing left. But me playing or not will have no impact on this. It might even be for the best if nothing more will be added to the game...
Friend codes
95Wjuw (full now)
9KsKgS (full now)

Demon-5QjuSu

Postby Demon-5QjuSu » Sat Mar 17, 2018 1:02 pm

I left my guild today ... after 72 hours I will be able to rejoin a guild and I would like to join you in order to talk ... a little faster ... I have some things to offer ... ok?

1stSpade
OFFICIAL
OFFICIAL

Postby 1stSpade » Sun Mar 18, 2018 5:27 am

Demon-5QjuSu wrote:I left my guild today ... after 72 hours I will be able to rejoin a guild and I would like to join you in order to talk ... a little faster ... I have some things to offer ... ok?

You are welcome of course. You can contact med on LINE as well, also as 1stSpade.
Friend codes
95Wjuw (full now)
9KsKgS (full now)

Return to “Strategies Sharing”