What Rare Heroes do you like the most?

Discuss anything about Game of Summoner.

Moderator: GOS Moderator

1stSpade
OFFICIAL
OFFICIAL

What Rare Heroes do you like the most?

Postby 1stSpade » Fri Aug 28, 2015 10:12 am

Liking heroes can be for different reasons. My top three is do difficult to come up with. The competition is hard and there are so many to pick from.

This is my top 3 list:

1 - Nordgard Prowler
The combination of a very useful hero and very good art makes this my number 1

2 - Nordgard Defender = Aric
This card is just super good from the start of the game and it's been with me from the start in all accounts.

3 - Orc Priest Kolos
It's maybe because it's very rare (only way to get it was by logging in a while back), but also the fact that this healer is a beast that this one comes into my top 3 list.

How does your top 3 (or other number) list look?
Friend codes
95Wjuw (full now)
9KsKgS (full now)

http://www.1stspade.com

Twiztidoxcide
OFFICIAL
OFFICIAL

Re: What Rare Heroes do you like the most?

Postby Twiztidoxcide » Sun Aug 30, 2015 5:00 pm

1stSpade wrote:Liking heroes can be for different reasons. My top three is do difficult to come up with. The competition is hard and there are so many to pick from.

This is my top 3 list:

1 - Nordgard Prowler
The combination of a very useful hero and very good art makes this my number 1

2 - Nordgard Defender = Aric
This card is just super good from the start of the game and it's been with me from the start in all accounts.

3 - Orc Priest Kolos
It's maybe because it's very rare (only way to get it was by logging in a while back), but also the fact that this healer is a beast that this one comes into my top 3 list.

If I had to pick a top 3 I would say
#1 nordgard defender Aric
Like you in had him from the start and always used him.

#2 would have to be carnage model v400
He's pretty fast damage output is ok but with the second batter skill he can put out a lot of damage fast, also his other skill does decent damage and leave the opponent unable to heal which comes in handy, only downfall is defense is not the best and Heath either so he def is best suited for back row.

# is hard to decide but I'd have to go with kolos
I used him a lot when I first got him and haven't put in the effort to max him out yet tho

How does your top 3 (or other number) list look?

GuentherLR

Postby GuentherLR » Fri Sep 25, 2015 7:40 am

My Top 3 are :

Bog Beast - Front row damage with burst effect

The Nordguard King Sigurd - Row attack with burst effect and extra damage on burst affected

Dendrian Scorpion Mage - single target burst effect eith extra damage to burst affected

its a lethal trio
Currently Full 5DxqsP

ReversedArcana

Postby ReversedArcana » Fri Sep 25, 2015 4:30 pm

Sigurd is an Epic, dumbass.
Last edited by ReversedArcana on Mon Feb 13, 2017 3:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
"The Arcana is the means by which all is revealed... Beyond the beaten path lies the absolute end. It matters not who you are... Death awaits you..."

RevenantArcana [ 5Gfj4P ]

ECOMANIAC

Postby ECOMANIAC » Tue Dec 08, 2015 1:34 pm

Hey 1Spade!

Would you share your knowledge and tell me the rares that are worth keeping that surpass epics/legendaries?

From what i know so far is that the Sarini Conjurer is much better than my Fire Temple Guardian Ashbel for example. I was a bit disappointed as i saw how weak he is in comparsion to the Conjurer.

I am sure there are other rares like this. Which one should i keep?

Best regards,
ECO

1stSpade
OFFICIAL
OFFICIAL

Postby 1stSpade » Wed Dec 09, 2015 9:27 am

ECOMANIAC wrote:Hey 1Spade!

Would you share your knowledge and tell me the rares that are worth keeping that surpass epics/legendaries?

From what i know so far is that the Sarini Conjurer is much better than my Fire Temple Guardian Ashbel for example. I was a bit disappointed as i saw how weak he is in comparsion to the Conjurer.

I am sure there are other rares like this. Which one should i keep?

Best regards,
ECO

To be honest I have used most Epic/Legendary heroes and focused mostly on them. But there is a few that I would mention:

Sarini Conjurer
As you say it's super helpful for all physical teams

Wraith King Morris
This is super good against physical teams and remove all positive effects on the villain. Maybe the best overall Rare hero.

Sarini Thornsnapper
I have never seen it used in a high level team, but I'm working on one now and I think it can be very helpful for physical teams.

Haitan Lurcher
This can be very helpful for magical teams, but it needs to be on a high skill level

Haitan Lance Guard
Kind of a Meredith light. Not as good, but the best Rare alternative.

There might be others, but these are the ones I have tested/been up against on higher levels.
Friend codes
95Wjuw (full now)
9KsKgS (full now)

ECOMANIAC

Postby ECOMANIAC » Thu Dec 10, 2015 4:46 am

Thats what i thought too, but i also thought some rare healers would be great too?

I think the fire temple guardian ashbel sucks, and i dont think i will upgrade him in his current state, do you agree?

So i only got 2 rare healers:
Valorian Paladin 4* (stopped upgrading a while ago) ~15 level beyond main team
Dendrian Dryad 4* (6 souls missing for 5*) (still leveling with my main team)

I went for the Dendrian Dryad because i think she is better than the Valorian Paladin. Is she viable as a 6 star later on too? Or should i spent not too much effort into keeping her up to my main team?

PS: Can you tell me the skill value of the Sarini Thornsnapper for the phisical debuff in %? Starts with 20% and adds 0.2 per skill level?

1stSpade
OFFICIAL
OFFICIAL

Postby 1stSpade » Thu Dec 10, 2015 9:41 am

ECOMANIAC wrote:Thats what i thought too, but i also thought some rare healers would be great too?

I think the fire temple guardian ashbel sucks, and i dont think i will upgrade him in his current state, do you agree?

So i only got 2 rare healers:
Valorian Paladin 4* (stopped upgrading a while ago) ~15 level beyond main team
Dendrian Dryad 4* (6 souls missing for 5*) (still leveling with my main team)

I went for the Dendrian Dryad because i think she is better than the Valorian Paladin. Is she viable as a 6 star later on too? Or should i spent not too much effort into keeping her up to my main team?

PS: Can you tell me the skill value of the Sarini Thornsnapper for the phisical debuff in %? Starts with 20% and adds 0.2 per skill level?

I got Ashbel at lvl 150 as 6* with equipment from lvl 60 and up. It still isn't good at all. I really think they should boost this one (and a few others) to make it at least interesting to get to some degree.

Dendrian Dryad is a pretty good healer. I believe she is better than Valerian Paladin and she can take many hits fully developed. I don't know if she will perform better than Kolos as a 6* since I (or no-one else) has tried Kolos as a 6*. I would keep leveling this one if I were you.

Sarini Thornnapper start at 20 % and go up to 50 % of lowered physical defense.
Friend codes
95Wjuw (full now)
9KsKgS (full now)

Return to “General Discussion”