Wow - A free Legendary

Discuss anything about Game of Summoner.

Moderator: GOS Moderator

1stSpade
OFFICIAL
OFFICIAL

Wow - A free Legendary

Postby 1stSpade » Sat Oct 24, 2015 9:27 am

I didn't even know it was possible to get Legendary heroes directly in the game (except the EXP ones that doesn't really count). But today on my free chance in the Ancient box I got one. It was on the one account I haven't spent money, so it must have been totally random.

The one I got was a Sea Serpent Hisspis which is not the best Legendary, but I'll take it :)

Has anyone else gotten any Legendary heroes directly?
Friend codes
95Wjuw (full now)
9KsKgS (full now)

http://www.1stspade.com

Serpentine

Re: Wow - A free Legendary

Postby Serpentine » Sun Oct 25, 2015 2:33 pm

Like u, on several of my other accounts I have gotten Epics and Legendaries. I appreciate the love lol
9QpQ9n (full)
BmEKNp
XDFb33

1stSpade
OFFICIAL
OFFICIAL

Postby 1stSpade » Sun Oct 25, 2015 3:41 pm

Serpentine wrote:Like u, on several of my other accounts I have gotten Epics and Legendaries. I appreciate the love lol

Maybe it's not random? Maybe they give it to account that doesn't spend money to make them start spend money? I don't know...
Friend codes
95Wjuw (full now)
9KsKgS (full now)

ReversedArcana

Postby ReversedArcana » Mon Oct 26, 2015 11:57 am

It was in the last update: The Ancient Box got changed. It no longer guarantees a Rare hero on 10 draws, but there's a slight chance of giving out full Legendaries now.

...Ain't Gacha a *$@&!?
Last edited by ReversedArcana on Mon Feb 13, 2017 3:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
"The Arcana is the means by which all is revealed... Beyond the beaten path lies the absolute end. It matters not who you are... Death awaits you..."

RevenantArcana [ 5Gfj4P ]

1stSpade
OFFICIAL
OFFICIAL

Postby 1stSpade » Mon Oct 26, 2015 12:23 pm

ReversedArcana wrote:It was in the last update: The Ancient Box got changed. It no longer guarantees a Rare hero on 10 draws, but there's a slight chance of giving out full Legendaries now.

I was going to make a topic sooner, discussing how we felt about this change. I decided not to, since I'm a free user and this effects paying users more. Long story short, I don't like it, and I think it makes Legendaries too cheap. Until now, they were exclusive to people who paid money, but now any random person can get one if they're lucky.

Also, since the update, I've gotten nothing but Rare souls from the Ancient Box, so no, it does not favour non-paying users.

As a paying (as in way too much) I wasn't too happy about the change either to be honest.
Friend codes
95Wjuw (full now)
9KsKgS (full now)

GuentherLR

Postby GuentherLR » Mon Oct 26, 2015 8:53 pm

i am a paying customer but i think everyone deserves a chance to get Legendary Heroes too. I only use the Ancient box when its free though as i havent gotten all the rares yet.
Currently Full 5DxqsP

1stSpade
OFFICIAL
OFFICIAL

Postby 1stSpade » Mon Oct 26, 2015 11:45 pm

GuentherLR wrote:i am a paying customer but i think everyone deserves a chance to get Legendary Heroes too. I only use the Ancient box when its free though as i havent gotten all the rares yet.

My though was that I didn't want to use a ton of resources on Rare ones I would end up not using, so that's why I started using the Ancient box too much. I didn't realize how good some of the Rare cards was from the start.
Friend codes
95Wjuw (full now)
9KsKgS (full now)

Serpentine

Postby Serpentine » Tue Oct 27, 2015 12:43 am

The Legendary and Epics I received were on accounts I didn't spend money on but also one other I did spend money on. Upon thinking about it, I don't like it.
9QpQ9n (full)
BmEKNp
XDFb33

1stSpade
OFFICIAL
OFFICIAL

Postby 1stSpade » Tue Oct 27, 2015 7:58 am

Serpentine wrote:The Legendary and Epics I received were on accounts I didn't spend money on but also one other I did spend money on. Upon thinking about it, I don't like it.

Can I ask which heroes you got? And did you get one per account or more?
Friend codes
95Wjuw (full now)
9KsKgS (full now)

Serpentine

Postby Serpentine » Tue Oct 27, 2015 12:30 pm

On my Bahamut Zero, I got the Dark Princess Natalia (Legendary) last night. Never bought anything on that account. On Serpentine, I got the Norgard Collossus Baal (Epic) and Fire Temple Guardian Ashbel (Epic), On Grimlock I got Wraith Overlord Cobalt, and on SERPENTINE I got the Holy Guardian Marian. Still got more on other accounts.
9QpQ9n (full)
BmEKNp
XDFb33

Return to “General Discussion”