Wow - A free Legendary

Discuss anything about Game of Summoner.

Moderator: GOS Moderator

1stSpade
OFFICIAL
OFFICIAL

Re: Wow - A free Legendary

Postby 1stSpade » Tue Oct 27, 2015 1:33 pm

Serpentine wrote:On my Bahamut Zero, I got the Dark Princess Natalia (Legendary) last night. Never bought anything on that account. On Serpentine, I got the Norgard Collossus Baal (Epic) and Fire Temple Guardian Ashbel (Epic), On Grimlock I got Wraith Overlord Cobalt, and on SERPENTINE I got the Holy Guardian Marian. Still got more on other accounts.

You get a lot there! I have only gotten the one Legendary and one Epic (The Arctic Pirate - Jane)

The Holy Guardian is pretty good, but she needs a lot of resources to work well in my experience. Especially against good teams she is too slow/weak to perform well. But she is very cool :)
Friend codes
95Wjuw (full now)
9KsKgS (full now)

http://www.1stspade.com

ReversedArcana

Postby ReversedArcana » Sat Nov 07, 2015 11:17 am

I'm now the proud owner of Dark Princess - Nathalia and her magnificent... assets. Ladies and gentlemen, PerverseArcana strikes again.
Last edited by ReversedArcana on Mon Feb 13, 2017 3:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
"The Arcana is the means by which all is revealed... Beyond the beaten path lies the absolute end. It matters not who you are... Death awaits you..."

RevenantArcana [ 5Gfj4P ]

9DqSv0

Postby 9DqSv0 » Sat Nov 07, 2015 10:08 pm

I wonder if anyone get 2nd free legend or each acct can only get one free cookie. I got Elf King Haran the other day

Return to “General Discussion”