Future of the game

Discuss anything about Game of Summoner.

Moderator: GOS Moderator

Serpentine

Future of the game

Postby Serpentine » Sun Oct 25, 2015 12:32 pm

Sorry if this has been asked before but I searched and haven't found a thread on it. I was wondering where this game is going. I've beaten the dungeons. Still strengthening my fighters but I thought, as the game intro suggested, there would b one last ultimate fight. As such, I'm only repeating the same things each week, beating up and being beaten by the same fighters. No new Boss! No new fighter shards in the friends category. I love the game but it's getting real boring. I c the Boss Players like 1stSpade and ReversedArcana hype the game to make it appealing but I have to believe they are bored with aspects of the game also!

Add me:9QpQ9n
BmEKNp
9QpQ9n (full)
BmEKNp
XDFb33

1stSpade
OFFICIAL
OFFICIAL

Re: Future of the game

Postby 1stSpade » Sun Oct 25, 2015 12:49 pm

You are bringing up very valid points here, I believe. I have been thinking about it for a while myself. To many things in the game now seems like work more than fun, and that isn't good.

They are coming with the Android version soon, and I think that there will be a few new things happening when that happens.

I have mentioned some of these things before, but these are some of the things I think could help:

-Weekly Arena fights with different rules
-More challenging Dragon's Treasure with better prizes
-Better system for Online Combat with some real prizes
-A new BOSS fight with a number of tickets instead on one entry per hour
-Something that is for level 150 players only so it will be more exciting to play when that level is reached
-Guild has been in the menus for a long time, but we need more than that
-A daily/weekly lottery where you can get tickets in different ways
-More Achievements for higher level players (for every 6*, Legendary, Epic etc and for filling up Hero images +++)
-A trading forum that will encourage players to be more active both here and in the game

There is for sure a lot more thing, but these are things I think would help keeping the game more interesting to play even after lvl 150 is reached.

I also love this game if anyone were in doubt :)
Friend codes
95Wjuw (full now)
9KsKgS (full now)

http://www.1stspade.com

ReversedArcana

Postby ReversedArcana » Mon Oct 26, 2015 12:19 pm

I think the biggest problem right now is that the dev team is a crew of 100 monkeys on typewriters. Can't you just imagine the smell?
Last edited by ReversedArcana on Mon Feb 13, 2017 3:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
"The Arcana is the means by which all is revealed... Beyond the beaten path lies the absolute end. It matters not who you are... Death awaits you..."

RevenantArcana [ 5Gfj4P ]

1stSpade
OFFICIAL
OFFICIAL

Postby 1stSpade » Tue Oct 27, 2015 8:28 am

ReversedArcana wrote:
I agree with most of the things 1stSpade said in his post; personally I disagree with some, but I see the value in all of them in making the game more exciting. We really could use an update that adds something new and unique to the game.

Please share which one you like and which ones you don't :)

And also add things if you see any.

I was also thinking it would be good to hold more skill points.
Friend codes
95Wjuw (full now)
9KsKgS (full now)

ReversedArcana

Postby ReversedArcana » Tue Oct 27, 2015 7:05 pm

While clicking onto this post, I saw a smiley, and I though, "This can't be my post, I don't use those".

Even while I'm replacing all of my posts with snarky bullsh*t, I can't bring myself to place a yellow face (who is having a decidedly better day than myself) in my posts.
Last edited by ReversedArcana on Mon Feb 13, 2017 3:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
"The Arcana is the means by which all is revealed... Beyond the beaten path lies the absolute end. It matters not who you are... Death awaits you..."

1stSpade
OFFICIAL
OFFICIAL

Postby 1stSpade » Tue Oct 27, 2015 8:14 pm

I really think you are underestimating yourself! You come up with a lot of good stuff here!

Trading:
For the trading I thought it should be restricted to avoid two things where hacking is the worst. If open trading is allowed there will be hackers I believe. And we don't need that. I was thinking that you could trade souls and level 1 heroes where you already have a 6 star. Then the developers won't lose any money on it.

I like your idea with a new type of battle. The more difficult the better.

When it comes to new heroes I'm more unsure. People has hardly had time to level up the ones that they have already. And because of the lack of upgrade stone starting on new heroes is pretty tough. Also there is a big lack of skill points for many new heroes.

I have never been a story more guy. I like to be active myself, and I don't care much about any story.

Mini games are always nice. Any type would be welcome for me. As long as they have some decent rewards. The lottery part you talked about was what I meant too. I don't want more currencies in here at all. We have enough of them already!
Friend codes
95Wjuw (full now)
9KsKgS (full now)

GuentherLR

Postby GuentherLR » Wed Oct 28, 2015 9:52 pm

There should also have been achievements for collecting all hero lvls per class i did all the commons and uncommons now working on the rest and no bonus. I disagree with the skill points though as 60 points every 2 hours roughly is sufficient. Again you and i agree 1stspade its all about the lack of upgrade stone. I think before they add new heroes they need to bring back any out of circulation, As i have read here has happened.
Currently Full 5DxqsP

1stSpade
OFFICIAL
OFFICIAL

Postby 1stSpade » Wed Nov 04, 2015 10:52 pm

GuentherLR wrote:There should also have been achievements for collecting all hero lvls per class i did all the commons and uncommons now working on the rest and no bonus. I disagree with the skill points though as 60 points every 2 hours roughly is sufficient. Again you and i agree 1stspade its all about the lack of upgrade stone. I think before they add new heroes they need to bring back any out of circulation, As i have read here has happened.

Achievements for collection all heroes or for different numbers of them would really be nice.

If you have a 6 hero team there is enough skill points. But if you want a 18 hero team it's not even close to be enough. And I don't like that the cap is 60 only since I many times can't play because of work/sleep etc.
Friend codes
95Wjuw (full now)
9KsKgS (full now)

ReversedArcana

Postby ReversedArcana » Thu Nov 05, 2015 12:33 am

I definitely agree with Guenther about a lot of things, and it's making me begin to question my sanity.
Last edited by ReversedArcana on Mon Feb 13, 2017 3:33 am, edited 1 time in total.

1stSpade
OFFICIAL
OFFICIAL

Postby 1stSpade » Thu Nov 05, 2015 1:07 am

ReversedArcana wrote:I definitely agree with Guenther about the heroes that are out of circulation. It's sorta silly that Moore and Kolos are completely unobtainable in game unless you already have them. With the release of this game on the Android Platform and the push to add more players, I'm sure they'll find a way to implement them back into the game. Also, is there any way to get Bedivere or Besti? I haven't gotten either of their souls, but since I have gotten Baal souls, I always just assumed they'd be floating around somewhere.

60 Skill points was fine until they started charging more than 60 skill points per upgrade, because paying 40k gold for a 0.2% dodge chance isn't highway robbery in itself. Honestly, what's the point of Skill Points? Why not just make it a price to pay to upgrade? Why does this need to be yet another redundant currency?

Anyways, with the introduction of Android users, I think the devs will be looking more into new player experience than Level 150 player experience. Because of that, I don't see them making a change to the Upgrade Stones just yet, since the current distribution works great for low-levelled players.

I have gotten a few souls for Besti and Bedivere, but I think they only appear in special events. I haven't focused hard on them since I'm focusing on getting a complete Legendary team first.

Personally I would like to see Moore and Kolos as login gifts again. Getting a hero from logging in regularly is always nice and I can't see any bad things with that happening other then that we will not get something else. Or they could give souls/heroes in Ancient box like they do with Sarini Thornsnapper (which I finally was able to get 30 souls of this week).
Friend codes
95Wjuw (full now)
9KsKgS (full now)

Return to “General Discussion”