Daily tasks at lvl 150

Discuss anything about Game of Summoner.

Moderator: GOS Moderator

GuentherLR

Daily tasks at lvl 150

Postby GuentherLR » Mon Nov 09, 2015 7:07 am

What happens with the daily task at lvl 150 ? does it change from player xp to something else or does it become obsolete?
Currently Full 5DxqsP

1stSpade
OFFICIAL
OFFICIAL

Re: Daily tasks at lvl 150

Postby 1stSpade » Mon Nov 09, 2015 9:14 am

GuentherLR wrote:What happens with the daily task at lvl 150 ? does it change from player xp to something else or does it become obsolete?

You will get small amount of gold instead, from 500 to 3500 gold I think it is.
Friend codes
95Wjuw (full now)
9KsKgS (full now)

http://www.1stspade.com

maybethisweight

Postby maybethisweight » Tue Nov 10, 2015 2:45 am

by level 150 are you just collecting heroes? Battling for arena rank? I'm only at 40 now, I imagine the whole game is a different experience at that point. WHAT IS THE VIEW LIKE FROM THE TOP???
WeasleyIsOurKing | BzpTpi

1stSpade
OFFICIAL
OFFICIAL

Postby 1stSpade » Tue Nov 10, 2015 5:16 am

maybethisweight wrote:by level 150 are you just collecting heroes? Battling for arena rank? I'm only at 40 now, I imagine the whole game is a different experience at that point. WHAT IS THE VIEW LIKE FROM THE TOP???

It's still a lot to do, but I have to say I kind of miss the hunt for level 150. Arena fight, BOSS fights, evolving more heroes, Gold fights (that get's a lot harder vs other lvl 150's). An occasional Online combat now and then if we are lucky. The main focus, at least for me, is to get two sets of 6-hero-teams, one physical and one elemental (where I think the elemental is most fun).

I'm also trying to evolve heroes to get all kind of different boost, so priests and casters are my focus now. I think Warriors get a bit boring to use at the higher levels.
Friend codes
95Wjuw (full now)
9KsKgS (full now)

GuentherLR

Postby GuentherLR » Tue Nov 10, 2015 9:55 am

Levelling armor is the biggest pain, not enough upgrade stones...still like 1stspade says levelling up heroes, i am working on an epic team as i already have my rare team set, and still waiting on a Legendary not for lack of trying...the arena fights are different for sure i have a guy with 9000 less power then i do that can still beat me which is annoying.
Currently Full 5DxqsP

Serpentine

Postby Serpentine » Wed Nov 11, 2015 12:24 am

That's what I don't understand. In any other summoner games if your power outranks the next person, they can't beat you. But on this game my strongest fighters can't win against fighters weaker than myself. And I took into account the elements and that really doesn't give u an edge either. I fought a guy with mostly fire types (red icon) and mine are mostly fire types. My strength was 8 to 9 thousand stronger than his and I still lose. I think I'm gunna scour the Internet for a better Summoner game because this one is half assed to say the least.
9QpQ9n (full)
BmEKNp
XDFb33

GuentherLR

Postby GuentherLR » Wed Nov 11, 2015 7:27 am

Special Abilities play a big role as well in this game...although i find some to be way overpowered like Some of the stun/silence attacks. Having a group with Sarah,Jane and Nono would be almost unstoppable at max level.
Currently Full 5DxqsP

1stSpade
OFFICIAL
OFFICIAL

Postby 1stSpade » Wed Nov 11, 2015 8:27 am

GuentherLR wrote:Special Abilities play a big role as well in this game...although i find some to be way overpowered like Some of the stun/silence attacks. Having a group with Sarah,Jane and Nono would be almost unstoppable at max level.

The different abilities is the most fun part. You can build your team around one of two priests/casters. If you don't build your team with that in mind you have no chance to do well at higher levels.
Friend codes
95Wjuw (full now)
9KsKgS (full now)

ReversedArcana

Postby ReversedArcana » Wed Nov 11, 2015 3:47 pm

I mean, it's a strategy game. Brute force doesn't always win the day.
Last edited by ReversedArcana on Mon Feb 13, 2017 3:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
"The Arcana is the means by which all is revealed... Beyond the beaten path lies the absolute end. It matters not who you are... Death awaits you..."

RevenantArcana [ 5Gfj4P ]

GuentherLR

Postby GuentherLR » Wed Nov 11, 2015 9:05 pm

Sylvia is very underclassed as an epic, Conjuror and Paladin way outdo her. I prefer Sigurd over Gailen because of the burst effect, Combined with a scorpion mage or bog beast is a killer duo or trio...i hate Jane/Nono combos as opposition because if timed right all my team is stunned. There is good and with all teams really, even an all Legendary team can be beaten. Until they introduce more characters though it is what it is.
Currently Full 5DxqsP

Return to “General Discussion”