New Full Burst

Discuss anything about Game of Summoner.

Moderator: GOS Moderator

GuentherLR

New Full Burst

Postby GuentherLR » Wed Nov 11, 2015 7:33 am

I was a little shocked after i spoke with feedback about Full Burst and was told the stamina burst was all we were going to see and then find a second one in events for gems. They should have merged the two one following the other to go with the halloween event. Not 10 days later seperately...bad move in my opinion.
Currently Full 5DxqsP

1stSpade
OFFICIAL
OFFICIAL

Re: New Full Burst

Postby 1stSpade » Wed Nov 11, 2015 8:34 am

GuentherLR wrote:I was a little shocked after i spoke with feedback about Full Burst and was told the stamina burst was all we were going to see and then find a second one in events for gems. They should have merged the two one following the other to go with the halloween event. Not 10 days later seperately...bad move in my opinion.

The first one is so easy to get that everybody will get it. I think it's better to have the other now when you can get some free gems
Friend codes
95Wjuw (full now)
9KsKgS (full now)

http://www.1stspade.com

GuentherLR

Postby GuentherLR » Wed Nov 11, 2015 8:41 am

what I am saying is that it should've started when the Halloween event started then everyone would have a chance to get the second one spending gems. I myself have gone through at least 700-1000 gems in the last 10 days so it's aggravating that they started this now.
Currently Full 5DxqsP

ReversedArcana

Postby ReversedArcana » Wed Nov 11, 2015 3:33 pm

I agree with your notion. Boycott?
Last edited by ReversedArcana on Mon Feb 13, 2017 3:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
"The Arcana is the means by which all is revealed... Beyond the beaten path lies the absolute end. It matters not who you are... Death awaits you..."

RevenantArcana [ 5Gfj4P ]

Serpentine

Postby Serpentine » Fri Nov 13, 2015 11:17 pm

Plus I just won Grace on one of my other accounts from the Ancient Box. Spending 800 gems to get her or any Legend or Epic (being upper level 125 to 150) is redundant. Only lower leveler a who haven't home grown their fighters yet prosper. Me being a high leveler at 144, I really don't need gems anymore. 1stSpade said it recently about finding fighters with the different enhancements. I have 7 strong fighters (Nono being one) and I'm hatching others because my fighters are strong without enhancement. The joy now is bringing up my second 6 with enhancements to add to my current 7.
9QpQ9n (full)
BmEKNp
XDFb33

GuentherLR

Postby GuentherLR » Sat Nov 14, 2015 11:10 am

My thoughts exactly if it were a Legendary by spending 800 it might have been worth the grinding i am lvl 150 and am already working on my second team. Gems are nice but becoming obsolete when you are working on a single character at a time. The gold bonuses now at 150 are redundant for daily tasks adding a couple 0's at the end might be worth bothering. Still holding out for a Legendary but i will just use the free one every 2 days from now on i think, as the last 4 times i spent 50 gems i seem to be getting 5 rare souls for characters i already have 6 stars in.
Currently Full 5DxqsP

Serpentine

Postby Serpentine » Sun Nov 15, 2015 2:12 am

U wanna hear something funny? I had a level 16 just sitting. Wasn't gunna progress it. So I used the gems I got for the 1st full burst. I used 200 gems and got Elf King Haran, Death of Fire Ameera, and the Jungle Striker Alexis. Can u say lucky? Lol
9QpQ9n (full)
BmEKNp
XDFb33

1stSpade
OFFICIAL
OFFICIAL

Postby 1stSpade » Mon Nov 16, 2015 3:28 am

Serpentine wrote:U wanna hear something funny? I had a level 16 just sitting. Wasn't gunna progress it. So I used the gems I got for the 1st full burst. I used 200 gems and got Elf King Haran, Death of Fire Ameera, and the Jungle Striker Alexis. Can u say lucky? Lol

Wow. That is beyond lucky!
Friend codes
95Wjuw (full now)
9KsKgS (full now)

http://www.1stspade.com

Golgo9

Postby Golgo9 » Mon Nov 16, 2015 10:20 am

Those full burst events were a good idea at the beginning but now it's becoming too much.

Until now I was saving up my gems (had 1k+ stored) while waiting for another roulette event but it doesn't seem like it's coming anytime soon (although unlucky as I am, there's a chance that one happens in the coming month now that I spent them...).

I spent 800 gems to get Grace (she looked like a hero I could definitely use, any opinions on her btw?). I thought the best way to get there would be to buy ancient boxes and boy was I right. I did 3 draws and got Natalia, Marianne (she seems cool at high level but I'm not sure I will be using her), Sarah the sharpshooter and meredith.
So I'm not too sad for spending those gems (I did spend 30$ though).

But I just saw the new full burst event, this is pretty much bullshit. 999 gems is quite high for a measly soul essences, especially considering that the last event was 800 gems for a full epic hero.
I think gems are really expensive with regards to what they can bring you. The ancient box should also be reworked to make sure you get at least one epic/legendary hero when you get 10 of them. Spending money into the game to not be rewarded just because you were unlucky is pretty unfair imo. I'm not a huge spender but I think this can get frustrating for higher levelled players.

ReversedArcana

Postby ReversedArcana » Mon Nov 16, 2015 2:32 pm

Good job, you got things in a game.
Last edited by ReversedArcana on Mon Feb 13, 2017 3:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
"The Arcana is the means by which all is revealed... Beyond the beaten path lies the absolute end. It matters not who you are... Death awaits you..."

RevenantArcana [ 5Gfj4P ]

Return to “General Discussion”